Community > Posts By > ShyBrad

ShyBrad's photo
Tue 03/29/11 09:11 AM
No, but I sure like to drink it.drinker

ShyBrad's photo
Mon 03/28/11 10:56 PM

Hey Salexx, good luck on that paper! Hope it isnt due tomorrow (or today). I may not be "awesome", but I know "awesome" when I see it. Good night.

brad, i hope you know i am just playing around.

I do

ShyBrad's photo
Mon 03/28/11 10:34 PM

Hey Salexx, good luck on that paper! Hope it isnt due tomorrow (or today). I may not be "awesome", but I know "awesome" when I see it. Good night.

You're awesome Brad! Just in your posts a person can see that!

Thank you for the compliment. I'm just me and call em how I see them. I would not want to be stuck w/ a paper like that (no disrespect to anyone). We all have our own views. To much negativity in this world you know. Salexx is a very pretty girl who has a lot of fine interests and just wanted to wish her the best.

ShyBrad's photo
Mon 03/28/11 10:26 PM

ShyBrad's photo
Mon 03/28/11 10:02 PM
Why are you bored? If you were not working on that paper, what would you like to be doing?

ShyBrad's photo
Mon 03/28/11 09:52 PM

ohh well u tried!

I hope I succeeded cause I meant it. I missed no strings attached. I really liked inception.

ShyBrad's photo
Mon 03/28/11 09:50 PM

Brad ignore him, he's just playing...

he is right though...semantics!

ShyBrad's photo
Mon 03/28/11 09:45 PM
OK I admit that could be taken more than one way... I was just trying to pay someone a compliment. Sorry. :)

ShyBrad's photo
Mon 03/28/11 09:32 PM
I notice you like movies...whats the last good movie you saw?

ShyBrad's photo
Mon 03/28/11 09:15 PM
Cant help you there...haha...marriage should be between a man and a woman. What are you studying in school? Entertain you...I'm bored too! Actually, marriage is a tough subject for me Im divorced.

ShyBrad's photo
Mon 03/28/11 09:09 PM
What are you working on...maybe i can help :)

ShyBrad's photo
Mon 03/28/11 09:07 PM
Someone as pretty as you should not be bored! waving

ShyBrad's photo
Mon 03/28/11 06:53 PM
sweet, caring, love life, active, make me laugh or give me a shoulder to lean on, in general: "live like you were dying"

ShyBrad's photo
Mon 03/28/11 06:39 PM
I miss my "Sweetie". I just got to know you and you disappeared. We had so much in common and I miss our little messages. Hope to see you on here again and everything is okay with you.
Your Sweetie

ShyBrad's photo
Mon 03/28/11 11:52 AM
re: Startin_anew...we really could go back in time and start anew!

ShyBrad's photo
Mon 03/28/11 11:49 AM
a bagel w/ cream cheese. lunch :)

ShyBrad's photo
Mon 03/28/11 07:57 AM
Haha..where does the Shiki come up with these...from the Bible to "floaters." You have great threads on here...You deserve more respect on here. Personally, it depends on what I ate!

ShyBrad's photo
Mon 03/28/11 07:48 AM

Kaleidoscope

Game goes A-Z

La Bamba

OOoops! forgot my ABCs :) Quantum Leap

ShyBrad's photo
Mon 03/28/11 07:47 AM

Kaleidoscope

Game goes A-Z

La Bamba

ShyBrad's photo
Mon 03/28/11 07:44 AM

Kinda bummed...the girl I was getting along w/ on here has been deactivated...such is the life of online "life" I guess.brokenheart

flowerforyou cheer up Brad...maybe she will re-activate today

Thanks for the cheerup. Yesterday she said she was feeling depressed and did not feel like talking. Been there myself. Know what I mean?