Community > Posts By > Jonny

Jonny's photo
Thu 12/13/18 12:35 PM
Yes i have noticed some major slowdowns lately as well.

Jonny's photo
Wed 12/12/18 02:23 PM
Then could you maybe deactivate accounts that have been inactive for X months? Would that stop them them from showing up in searches? It would make it a little easier for those of us that are active to find other active people that might actually answer our messages. It might also help speed up the site, cause sometimes this site takes forever to go between pages.

Just a suggestion. I know you wont do it anyways.

Jonny's photo
Wed 12/12/18 12:25 PM
And on the topic of aging, could we maybe delete profiles that haven't been active in a while? Say maybe 2-3 months? And maybe give profile viewers a more accurate depiction of how long they've been away? I only ask, because I've got about 8400 possible matches in my match search, but it seems like 99% (completely made up, but seems relevant) of them have been gone for "Over a month". Some of these profiles make reference to Myspace. Could you at least make an honest effort to keep things up-to-date?

Jonny's photo
Wed 12/12/18 12:20 PM
I've had this happen too. My guess is, they are just scammers that have been reported by someone else and got deactivated for it.

Jonny's photo
Wed 12/12/18 12:17 PM
Does the community forums ever get scrubbed of topics due to age? Just wondering, because in the NY forum, we have topics that have been there for over 10 years. Just wondering if the mods or whomever, could occasionally remove topics that have been there for, say, more than a year? If only to keep things more current and up to date?

Jonny's photo
Tue 12/11/18 02:36 PM
Any ladies in the Oswego NY area and surrounding environs, willing to meet at my place for a quick hookup?

Jonny's photo
Mon 12/03/18 06:46 PM
Any ladies in the Oswego NY area and surrounding environs, willing to meet at my place for a quick hookup?

2 Next