Community > Posts By > jonhunter

jonhunter's photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:22 AM
how bout "jesus loves you, but he wont respect you in the morning"devil laugh

jonhunter's photo
Mon 03/10/08 12:50 PM
if going to church makes you a cristian, does going to the garage make you a car?

jonhunter's photo
Sun 03/09/08 03:12 PM

Ever start to think........and forget to start again?

my grandpa has that on his dinamite truck lol kinda scarry.

jonhunter's photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:04 PM
is summer time ever gonna come. im ready for a road trip...

jonhunter's photo
Wed 03/05/08 09:58 PM
man i have evry album u listed but one... ive been outa the seen way too long... any new albums to look for?

jonhunter's photo
Wed 03/05/08 01:15 PM
i agree! too damm cold. oh hey im here too

jonhunter's photo
Thu 02/07/08 08:30 PM
hum my first was just a teenage rebelion thing that really has no meaning, just to say i could. its like some oldschool von dutch style pinstriping, it turned out alrite for doing it on my buddys kitchen table...

secound one i just got additted and had to have another. so once again in another buddys living room we comenced to doing de los muertos skulls, and since then iv decided to add to it... still waiting to finish it, he moved to texas.

and my last one is of rat fink, one of my favorite ed roth cartoons, its made to look like the our lady of guadalupa but with rat fink instead, with our daddy of fink in a scrole across the bottom... thats it for now...

jonhunter's photo
Fri 01/18/08 12:43 AM
if u listen to the kottonmouth king they will change ur mind lol

jonhunter's photo
Fri 01/18/08 12:32 AM
thats ****ty

jonhunter's photo
Fri 01/18/08 12:28 AM
when i was in school all the chemicals we used said that. lol

jonhunter's photo
Fri 01/18/08 12:23 AM
i dont know why people care everone knows they only cause cancer in california?laugh

jonhunter's photo
Mon 10/22/07 08:53 PM
i just want go fast and end fast. mabey put a note to myself in the glovebox reminding me to fix the brakes. . .

2 Next