Community > Posts By > scarlets

scarlets's photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:38 PM
doris day:smile:

scarlets's photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:34 PM

Steelers :smile:

what! no,drinker english footballlaugh come on the liverpool!!!

scarlets's photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:32 PM
footballhappy

scarlets's photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:30 PM
sports

scarlets's photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:29 PM
irish:smile:

scarlets's photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:28 PM
dance music (euro)drinker

scarlets's photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:26 PM

I would just like to know people's experiences in the phenomena and what you think. i believe there is more to this universe than what we know, what do you think? do you think im just crazy and talking rubbish. its your shout!:smile:
bigsmile :heart: drinker smokin
Hey DUDE, where do ya think I came FROM?????noway indifferent glasses glasses glasses

i dont know, but possibly earthlaugh laugh

scarlets's photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:13 PM

but to be on a neutral side on this subject, if there is outside influence to this world then why dont they just land on someones garden or lawn and just get it over with. i just dont get it.

Think about it logicaly, if they were here, think about it in terms of Anne Rices "Vampire Chronicles". If they came out into the open, how would they really be greeted? How might we abuse their technology? What would that mean to the progression of their existance or their agenda? It would be a bold move on their part to say the least;^]

im sure there are more than one race that visit us, so if one is hostile then why dont they just take over us. thats what i cannot understand why they just dont do anything. if roswell is true then we have one of their crafts and a few dead bodies to go with it, surely they would want to seek revenge.

scarlets's photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:06 PM
doesnt really work outlaugh

scarlets's photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:03 PM
but to be on a neutral side on this subject, if there is outside influence to this world then why dont they just land on someones garden or lawn and just get it over with. i just dont get it.

scarlets's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:58 PM

im very concerned really that most people believe that we are the only race in this universe. for people who think that then thats up to you, thats why i started this thread, just to find out. i would think that a place like america, and especially arizona and new mexico would have lots of sightings.
Do you believe in Scientology ?

i believe in science, but does science prove that there is nothing beyond our reality, i dont think so! i think scientists are running scared from the fact.
No, I mean the religion called Scientology.Have you ever heard of the International Church of Scientology

no sorry, please explain!:smile:

scarlets's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:55 PM

I have seen star wars 6 times, does that count?

in your case it does:smile:

scarlets's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:53 PM

im very concerned really that most people believe that we are the only race in this universe. for people who think that then thats up to you, thats why i started this thread, just to find out. i would think that a place like america, and especially arizona and new mexico would have lots of sightings.
Do you believe in Scientology ?

i believe in science, but does science prove that there is nothing beyond our reality, i dont think so! i think scientists are running scared from the fact.

scarlets's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:48 PM
im sure everybody has heard of youtube on here, and i know a lot of videos on there are b*llsh*t, but have a look at the video of the mexico incident where two boys were playing football when something tried to grab them from nowhere. now that is pretty good if it is fake.!

scarlets's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:42 PM

scarlets's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:33 PM

i believe i was probed 3-time's last night ! drinker laugh laugh laugh

ok some people are being stupid now!:smile: but i think that britain and america and the rest of the world are being constantly observed by an outside influence, which we can do nothing about, which is why there is a cover up by our national security councils.

scarlets's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:29 PM
im not a religious person, i just feel that people have more of a belief in the world being created by an outside influence other than a godly one.

scarlets's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:20 PM
I would just like to know people's experiences in the phenomena and what you think. i believe there is more to this universe than what we know, what do you think? do you think im just crazy and talking rubbish. its your shout!:smile:

scarlets's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:08 PM
cool mate!

scarlets's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:06 PM
sunshine

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 20 21