Community > Posts By > Jokull

Jokull's photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:14 AM
Edited by Jokull on Thu 05/01/08 08:16 AM
Crysis is amazing Cod4 IMHO lacks map quality(too small and lack of cover for sniping),lacks free roaming during single play, not enough weapon mods.... Crysis on the other hand has its pitfalls... you need a super fast machine to run it.. the online play i hear is not as good as COD4bigsmile

Jokull's photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:11 AM
Externals are the best for storage.... esp with vids, music, pictures... it saves space on your primary hd... you would probably need more than one for your setup... depending on the quality of the video being recorded and how long you want to save the video files

Jokull's photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:02 AM

Live alone in a small country town in a huge three story house that has way to many noises at night. Broke it off with bf while ago. How do u get over being alone?

I look at it this way, you came into this world alone, you leave this world alone.... take life for what it is and you will be much more happy... trust me... being attached to others is only minor emotional stress... its actually not healthy to cling on after the fact.... just get out and enjoy life and enjoy yourselfbigsmile

Jokull's photo
Thu 05/01/08 07:59 AM
oops. i allready started posting in the forums laugh anyways im a noob here and just saying so... i wouldnt want you to go out of your way to say hello if your just doing so for your post count... well i gotta get movin here ill be around hit me up with questions or complaints... later bigsmile

Jokull's photo
Thu 05/01/08 07:50 AM

Hi everyone, I am single female looking for a guy to become friends with then a relationship to follow.

best of luck to ya, your gonna need it bigsmile

Jokull's photo
Thu 05/01/08 07:49 AM

Thank you! But seriously, any single guys in Monroe County?

I thought this thread was about Montgomery County?

Why do people tag onto other people's threads? Start your own.

because people are lazy bigsmile

Jokull's photo
Thu 05/01/08 07:48 AM
Theres lots of single dudes in pa... probably just none on here.... i mean, im single but.. i quit looking and just posting the forums since it seems to me, looking gets me nowhere bigsmile

Jokull's photo
Thu 05/01/08 07:46 AM

We are not madames or pimps here..I think you may have a basic misunderstanding of how this site works. You have to find your own dates..no one is going to provide them to you.

laugh

Jokull's photo
Thu 05/01/08 07:44 AM
Figured id post up a new topic to see what we got in pa. I play guitar,drums,synths,bass... word bigsmile

Jokull's photo
Thu 05/01/08 07:42 AM
hot spots as it what? strip clubs? dance clubs? bars? gotta hit up the city.. philly cant really say theres any hot spots in the small towns unless you like small bars and lousy music bigsmile

Jokull's photo
Thu 05/01/08 07:40 AM
anyone into hiking in nepa? hit me up... looking to get out more this summer.... i would have posted something along the lines of looking for a female hiking partner but that would have been illogical since it never works laugh bigsmile

Jokull's photo
Thu 05/01/08 07:36 AM
huh

Jokull's photo
Thu 05/01/08 07:35 AM
laugh

Jokull's photo
Thu 05/01/08 07:34 AM
metal, goth, reggae, dont really matter what time it is .... depends on what i feel like listening to at the moment bigsmile

1 3 Next