Community > Posts By > Nicolesnooki

Nicolesnooki's photo
Thu 08/11/11 05:05 PM
He always comes through for me even through thick and thorns...Ash am honoured to be ur friend..

Nicolesnooki's photo
Thu 08/11/11 11:21 AM

My names Alexandra and i dnt like it that much if i could change it i'd change my name to Hayden because i love Hayden Panetierre
You dont like Alexandrea?? Wow, thats an awesome name!! Do people always call you Alex? Is that why, maybe?

Hayden? JMO But I think Alexandrea is wayyyyyyy more awesome, than Hayden. Its a really beautiful name!!flowerforyou Just sayin!
Thanx...Alot of people call me Alex others call me Lexie no offence to all the Lexies in the world but that's a stripper name,Alec,lex,Aly,Al my god it never ends...You really think Alexandra is a cool name?
I really do, its like Cleopatra, it sounds royal...AND...its beautiful!flowerforyou

It also sounds midevil, and I love anything midevil!love
Lol thanx Robbie...what a great nickname lol..
Robbie is my ex-boyfriend!grumble Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!frustrated laugh
Ooops my bad.Okay i'll call u Roberta forever kay?laugh

Nicolesnooki's photo
Thu 08/11/11 11:17 AM

I added a new photo, 70lbs lighter than when I joined mingle- 30lbs from target weight. Still overweight, but making progress. Be honest ladies, if I didn't have such killer charm, could I skate by on looks alone?
Wow you've lost 70ibs that's impressive...

Nicolesnooki's photo
Thu 08/11/11 10:59 AM

I cann't see why you dnt
maybe i can start with you
oh mayn! I cant let that happen
The only guy i can call a true friend he's always there 4 me...

Nicolesnooki's photo
Thu 08/11/11 10:58 AM

I cann't see why you dnt
maybe i can start with you
Deal

Nicolesnooki's photo
Thu 08/11/11 08:52 AM
Hahaha you too Ash?

Nicolesnooki's photo
Thu 08/11/11 08:49 AM
I cann't see why you dnt

Nicolesnooki's photo
Thu 08/11/11 08:34 AM
Beneath that gorgeous hot face and body is a nice guy

Nicolesnooki's photo
Thu 08/11/11 08:29 AM
He's a cool guy and for all u chicks and guys he's a keeper

Nicolesnooki's photo
Thu 08/11/11 08:28 AM
Run and dont look behindflowerforyou

Nicolesnooki's photo
Thu 08/11/11 08:23 AM
Lol a milli

Nicolesnooki's photo
Thu 08/11/11 08:21 AM
Thinks am hot and he knows it...Ty baby u sexy too

Nicolesnooki's photo
Wed 08/10/11 11:22 PM

My names Alexandra and i dnt like it that much if i could change it i'd change my name to Hayden because i love Hayden Panetierre
You dont like Alexandrea?? Wow, thats an awesome name!! Do people always call you Alex? Is that why, maybe?

Hayden? JMO But I think Alexandrea is wayyyyyyy more awesome, than Hayden. Its a really beautiful name!!flowerforyou Just sayin!
Thanx...Alot of people call me Alex others call me Lexie no offence to all the Lexies in the world but that's a stripper name,Alec,lex,Aly,Al my god it never ends...You really think Alexandra is a cool name?
I really do, its like Cleopatra, it sounds royal...AND...its beautiful!flowerforyou

It also sounds midevil, and I love anything midevil!love
Lol thanx Robbie...what a great nickname lol..

Nicolesnooki's photo
Wed 08/10/11 02:38 PM

Nicolesnooki's photo
Wed 08/10/11 02:19 PM
New

Nicolesnooki's photo
Wed 08/10/11 11:21 AM

Nicolesnooki's photo
Wed 08/10/11 10:28 AM
Oh lookie lookie we have 2 lads in our thread

Nicolesnooki's photo
Mon 08/08/11 07:41 PM
I'd say both but gun to my head i'd say beauty

Nicolesnooki's photo
Mon 08/08/11 07:37 PM
Come on spit it out...i know you and i know u dnt care bout spellings n ****.Vampires

Nicolesnooki's photo
Mon 08/08/11 07:28 PM
Woe woe woe what did u edit Jack?

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25