Community > Posts By > Juidicator

Juidicator's photo
Sun 02/27/11 05:19 PM
All right I would like you to check out "ALL of the Pictures" in my profile and come up with some feedback. On a side note since I was cleared by the doctor to work out again I have been doing so with great effect. I am down to 225 from 280. My goal is to hit 180 - 190.

Please try not to leave one word answer like good or bad. But give to some degree a detailed out look good or bad. If you put to much bad I will cry later about it lmao.

Thank you in advance and enjoy

William

Juidicator's photo
Tue 02/22/11 12:39 PM
Edited by Juidicator on Tue 02/22/11 12:40 PM
Hello everyone,

I am new to this site and would love some feedback and start to meet some people that I would normally not be able to if I wasn't on this site. I have added new pictures that I would love some feed back on. And I have extended my profile information to express myself, so you can start up some conversations easier.

Overall, I am in the rebuilding factor of my life. I have been threw quite a bit at the age of 31 and have a lot of story's I can share that would catch your interest. I have many hobbies and things in life that keep me busy. My friends see me as the life of the party, I do enjoy going out quite a bit. I find myself working out quite a bit as of late and enjoying the blizzard that just hit the states with over 16 inches of snow fall. Right now I can look out my window and see just over 5 feet snow banks. Most people that live in Minnesota don't like to do much in the winter so it's hard to do much of anything that involves other people. Spring is not so hot here either seeing the snow is slowly getting melted away and it combines into a muddy slush which gets everywhere. It's not till the summer when you really enjoy the state, everyone comes out of hibernation and their is people everyone. The swimming areas are full of people trying to get their tans back and you tend to lose quite a bit of weight. Fall seems like the best time to find someone seeing most people are looking for someone to spend the winter with. It's kinda funny it works that way but what can you do. One of the jokes people make here is that relationships start in the summer and end in the spring. I have been to many other states but I find myself coming back to this one for one reason or another.

Well I think this is enough for now and if you would like to hear some more about me please send me an email and we can chit chat some more.

Look forward to hearing from you,
William

P.S. Please check out my profile and let me know what you think.

Juidicator's photo
Sat 02/19/11 11:50 AM
Hey all,

I'm new and am just posting away on the forums to meet and greet new people to chit chat with. I put some extra pictures and information into my profile so it isn't so bare as it used to be a few days ago. Send me some comments or questions if you like or by all means send a in depth conversation and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

William

Juidicator's photo
Fri 02/18/11 01:39 PM
Hey,

I am new to this site and would like to say Hello to everyone. I live in Minnesota where you guessed it, "Is cold as hell". One of the animals I enjoy the most here is the Wolf. I just finished adding some pictures and more details to my profile. So by all means check it out and send me some feedback or just send me a question or comment to get things rolling and go from their.

Look forward to hearing from you.
William

Juidicator's photo
Fri 02/18/11 01:26 PM
All right I have added quite a few more pictures and added a lot more to my profile. If their is more I can do just let me know. I am still very new to this site and might have missed some tab of information somewhere. Otherwise enjoy and bring on the comments!

William

Juidicator's photo
Fri 02/18/11 09:52 AM
Edited by Juidicator on Fri 02/18/11 09:53 AM
I will work on my profile tonight when I get back from the gym. And add some more pictures.

Juidicator's photo
Thu 02/17/11 10:33 PM
Hey all just wondering where I stand these days. I just signed up to this so I'm sure I'm missing all kinds of information and all. But I wanted to start somewhere and this it is for now. I plan on getting back to work in March and have been working out and trying to get myself back into shape. I have an awesome personality and can make anyone laugh if given enough time to entertain. I want some real feedback on my looks as I don't look anything like I used to 3 years ago. I know looks are not everything but they do have a lot to do with the initial attraction. Thank you ahead of time for the feed back.

William

1 3 Next