Community > Posts By > ecorche

no photo
Wed 02/16/11 08:44 AM
Thanks for the input iam,I'll start a list[I'm a list fanatic]and rewrite.

no photo
Wed 02/16/11 12:10 AM
The older/younger thing in either direction might be fun for a while and it's OK so long as both parties don't kid themselves into thinking there's any real future for the relationship.
I know,I Know...Sometimes it works...but that's the exception.The rock group Steely Dan did a song entitled"Hey nineteen" about an older guy who's nineteen year old girl friend had nothing in common with him One line of lyrics goes"She don't remember Aretha Franklin,the queen of soul.She thinks I'm crazy but I'm just growing old".Great song and it illustrates how Important it is to be with someone who lived through the same things that we lived through.Give me a woman my age any day.Here's to Y'all older ladies...Your Still beautiful!
...................except my EX[that's a joke] :)

no photo
Tue 02/15/11 11:40 PM
Seems to me that being intelligent is kinda circumstantial.There's always someone more and someone less intelligent than I,and we all posses a certain degree of it.A better question,in my opinion,would be Do you consider yourself to be an intellectual because that is an indicator of where your head is....And you should Always
...Feed your head:)
I may be focusing on semantics here...if so,I is sorry

no photo
Tue 02/15/11 11:30 PM
Hi Y'all I've read lots of profiles and I wasn't sure what to write so I put down what was in my head at the moment.Cant change how I look[I've been meaning to ask the big"G"about that]but I'd sure appreciate any advise on how to spice it up.
--------------------------------------be gentle---pulease---:)

no photo
Tue 02/15/11 11:21 PM
The doctor lay in bed next to his lover.His thoughts revolved around having slept with one of his patients
"Lots of doctors have sex with their patients,it doesn't mean I'm unethical".
A tiny voice in the back of his head answered saying
"Yes that's true...but your a Veterinarian"

no photo
Mon 02/14/11 06:02 AM
Two red necks are sitting in a restaurant eating.A lady at the next table starts choking on some food.One of the red necks jumps up,runs over,lifts her skirt and Licks her Left Butt cheek!The lady is so startled she coughs up the obstruction.As the red neck sits back down his buddy says"I Here-d a that there Hinny Lick-en maneuver but that's the First time I Seen it"!

no photo
Sun 02/13/11 08:01 AM
My name is Dean.I'm new to this and I'm computer challenged as well,so the odds seem to be stacked against me.I intend to post some controversial topics here and invite you to take a whack at my posts as I love debate!...in a friendly sort of way.I haven't uploaded a pic yet cause I want you ladies to like me for me first...It'll help you deal with my Neanderthal good looks:)Yes it's true...The heart of a poet in the body of a caveman...oh me oh my what shall I do?:)

2 Next