Community > Posts By > aa81

aa81's photo
Sun 04/20/08 11:16 AM
same here, i seem to be fine.

aa81's photo
Thu 04/17/08 11:24 AM
ah hah, the vicious cycle continues. . when will it end, to quote the reverend's wife on the simpsons "what about the children!!" laugh laugh laugh I understand where you're going with it, and I understand your being light hearted about it, But a utopia? for all the progress that has been made to enlighten our lifes, there has also been a lot of nonsense. . Have you heard the music nowadays? What about the fashion sense? absolute garbage. . laugh laugh laugh laugh And all I can say is Thank Providence for cartoon network. . I remember growing up in the EIGHTIES and not having cable at all. I would wake up early on saturday and watch cartoons. laugh laugh

aa81's photo
Thu 04/17/08 11:08 AM
totally off topic, but anyone seen that movie sunshine?, good joke by the way.

aa81's photo
Thu 04/17/08 11:03 AM
And Im sure someone in their sixties would say the same thing to you about the color television, vcrs, cable television, long distance etc etc. I'll probably be saying the same thing to my kids in fifteen years. . .Thats progress for you. So lets have a beer and lament the good old days.drinker drinker

aa81's photo
Fri 04/11/08 11:59 AM

Hiya Pinkyflowerforyou flowerforyou
Hi Dungeondrinker drinker
Hi aadrinker drinker

hullo drinker

aa81's photo
Fri 04/11/08 11:50 AM
hola from southern az.

aa81's photo
Wed 03/26/08 06:32 PM

We were all born with the belief that freedom is the only way of life - I personally believe this to be true. I think we could all agree that freedom is a basic human right. We all live by rules but ones we agree with or at least can live with. When we come across a rule we absolutely cannot live by we simply dont live by it. People give their lives and wars are started over that simple principle. Anyone living in this country would also agree that freedom does not exist where there is absolute power. So why, I ask, do some people worship a god with absolute power and absolute rules, some of which are not just, that result in ones eternal suffering if broken?
devil freedom went by the wayside long ago in this countrydevil it will only get worse....i better shut up big brother is probably watchingdevil
this is big brother, You have been targeted as a malcontent. You have been reported to the homeland re-education bureau for patriotism training. laugh laugh

aa81's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:17 PM

being bulletproof would be badassbigsmile

does being bullet-proof include being knife-proof? thats the problem with wishes, you have to be specific. That would suck to have bullets bouncing off of you and then some dude stabs you and down you go. .lol

aa81's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:14 PM

I like to pay my way for the first date. Makes it more casual until you see how it's going to go. I used to go out with this guy who made a big deal of paying for me & my kid in front of people. He liked to show off & would pick up the check for the whole table. We're talking 200-300 bucks. That made me dig in my heels about it.

Bring her flowers or something & let her pay her half.

wow. . thats just trying to show off. . that's what im trying to avoid, I don't want her "digging in her heels"

aa81's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:14 PM

I like to pay my way for the first date. Makes it more casual until you see how it's going to go. I used to go out with this guy who made a big deal of paying for me & my kid in front of people. He liked to show off & would pick up the check for the whole table. We're talking 200-300 bucks. That made me dig in my heels about it.

Bring her flowers or something & let her pay her half.

wow. . thats just trying to show off. . that's what im trying to avoid, I don't want her "digging in her heels"

aa81's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:10 PM
Edited by aa81 on Mon 03/03/08 08:11 PM
ever seen that show heroes? I want powers like Hiro.glasses

aa81's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:06 PM

When they don't want to pay, I always think that means they don't want it to officialy count as a date.:cry:

that could be a whole new topic, signs that a woman isn't interested. .lol

I don't think it's that she's trying to say she's not interested. I do the same when I feel bad for the guy having to pay all the time.

well thats good to know. .laugh laugh

aa81's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:52 PM
pints of guiness make you strong- Against Me!

aa81's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:41 PM

When they don't want to pay, I always think that means they don't want it to officialy count as a date.:cry:

that could be a whole new topic, signs that a woman isn't interested. .lol

aa81's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:34 PM

smokin You should insist on paying.smokin Or at least get her some kind of gift or surprise if she insists on paying.flowerforyou

good idea. . gracias

aa81's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:33 PM
I planned on letting her pay her half, I just wanted to see what people thought about it. I definitely wouldn't let anyone pay my way. I'd feel like i was taking advantage. Thanks everyone for your advice, I'm glad to see we're all on the same page here.

aa81's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:29 PM

Welcome to JSH. Me and my dislocated shoulder are just chillin' here!

ouch! you gonna do the lethal weapon thing and slam it back into place? lollaugh

aa81's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:22 PM
:smile: thanks again, you guys. I really do enjoy the vibe I get when I read these forums. . beers are on me. .loldrinker drinker drinker

aa81's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:20 PM
I went on a date a few nights ago and naturaly wanted to pay for dinner and the movie we saw. Thats just how I was brought up. The man pays, at least on the first few dates. Is that wrong? I mean, we are going out on a second date on thursday but she told me that she would like to pay for part if not all of the date.

aa81's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:09 PM
thanks everyone for the warm welcome. .:smile: