XaiverRoshai's photo
Thu 10/18/07 09:04 PM
Friday is overrated.

XaiverRoshai's photo
Thu 10/18/07 09:04 PM
emotional

XaiverRoshai's photo
Thu 10/18/07 09:02 PM
Welcome. It's addictive! Run for your sanity!

XaiverRoshai's photo
Thu 10/18/07 08:53 PM
I certainly wish that I could, sir. But I don't much believe in "true love" I believe that humans were designed to be able to move on if something befell their mate. Otherwise, whole generations would drop off the planet at the same time...and it would double our death ratio...however, that would make an excellent population control...hm..

XaiverRoshai's photo
Thu 10/18/07 07:05 PM
Touche

XaiverRoshai's photo
Thu 10/18/07 05:09 PM
Welcome :)

XaiverRoshai's photo
Thu 10/18/07 02:13 PM
I only cry if it's Chocolate milk...

XaiverRoshai's photo
Thu 10/18/07 02:04 PM
6 parts Absolut Vodka, 1/2 part Extra Dry Vermouth...Shaken with Ice. Strain into Chilled Martini Glass...insert 2 olives on one of those cool swordy-things, serve.

XaiverRoshai's photo
Thu 10/18/07 08:15 AM
Yep. On the bottom is a Bun, and then a burger, and then an egg, and then a piece of cheese, and then two strips of bacon. And then sour cream and ketchup. :) YUUMMM!

XaiverRoshai's photo
Thu 10/18/07 08:03 AM
I went through it again last night, mailed the one match. She hasn't read my message yet, so...dunno, maybe she checked maybe? lol

XaiverRoshai's photo
Thu 10/18/07 07:49 AM
That is a problem that I've run into more than on here actually. I guess I'm not built for my generation lol

XaiverRoshai's photo
Thu 10/18/07 07:48 AM
Aww. Thank you :)

XaiverRoshai's photo
Thu 10/18/07 07:45 AM
Ahh, well like I said before, I don't use tarot anymore. I use raw energy for everything that I do...if it doesn't work, throw more energy at it. May be a bit more time consuming than forming it, but it's what I've learned.

XaiverRoshai's photo
Thu 10/18/07 07:45 AM
Ahh, well like I said before, I don't use tarot anymore. I use raw energy for everything that I do...if it doesn't work, throw more energy at it. May be a bit more time consuming than forming it, but it's what I've learned.

XaiverRoshai's photo
Thu 10/18/07 07:32 AM
Thank you BRM :)
People don't like the idea of a burger with an egg, eh?

XaiverRoshai's photo
Thu 10/18/07 07:31 AM
Exactly. And what about the reading that say "You'll find true love this month" Wouldn't you rather be surprised to find it, instead of worrying about screwing it up once you get there?

That's me anyhow, I'd rather kind of go with the flow, if you will.

XaiverRoshai's photo
Wed 10/17/07 11:34 PM
Why yes...now that you mention it, I did. Diet Coke :)

I believe that it's not what you eat, necessarily, it's how much. Call that a crash diet, if you will, that's how I work though. Usually one meal a day, right around noon, if I'm not doing any real heavy work. In fact, I've lost about 40 pounds recently by applying that method...feel great, much happier and more self-confidant now. :)

XaiverRoshai's photo
Wed 10/17/07 11:32 PM
I've never looked at it that way, actually. I can definitely see your point though, about the influences behind it. I actually stopped using my tarot a while back. The one thing that I don't like, is to even have a glimpse of the future. Because in my opinion, the future is the unknown...and I'd rather keep it that way as much as I can.

And if the Tarot were wrong in it's reading, it could potentially become self-fulfilling, or worse, you could be worrying about nothing.

Although, yes, generally <agree> on that point.

XaiverRoshai's photo
Wed 10/17/07 11:25 PM
But I just wanted to say that I had the best burger I've had in a long time, at IHOP today.

Bacon Cheeseburger - Swiss. One egg, over medium. Sour Cream, a little ketchup. = YUM!