sonnygirl's photo
Tue 11/20/07 03:31 PM
suunds to me like some one needs mental help lolol

sonnygirl's photo
Tue 11/20/07 03:19 PM
in my night mares

sonnygirl's photo
Tue 11/20/07 03:05 PM
what ever you red headed stept child.... m..... f.....

sonnygirl's photo
Tue 11/20/07 02:54 PM
sure let me be Michael's judge (foot ball player )We need to stiffen the laws, put these ppl away, for quite some time, teach them a lesson for life and where they can never own a animal.. and make it a fallen, thats what animal rights is fighting for right now and ppl who have 200 cats something is defently wrong with them, get them fixed as soon as possible and this will never happen. and of corse i'd hit animal before a person or to prevent a wreck, thats no falt of mine...

sonnygirl's photo
Tue 11/20/07 02:11 PM
Hi I'm Sonnygirl thanks for posting this..on animals. I am a animal lover as I save them all the time. If i canot locate the owner, I usely keep them, but most of the time you can tell how long they been out there, like dogs so skinny there ribs showing etc. and i see that here whene my cat's are crossing the side st this makes me so mad I'll scream at them if I'm out side. people like that have no respect for and thing alive, there not fit to be on this earth, they have no feelings, and certenly no hearts...Thanks oh and there are two sites where you can sign petitions thepetitionsite.com and care2.com
Have a good day

2 Next