Community > Posts By > Sarah_Bellum

Sarah_Bellum's photo
Tue 10/16/07 12:17 PM
LOL, well if your gonna play you gotta be prepared!!
bigsmile bigsmile

Sarah_Bellum's photo
Tue 10/16/07 12:15 PM
Who me??? what did I do??? bigsmile

Sarah_Bellum's photo
Tue 10/16/07 12:15 PM
I didn't get it Twitch but I am enjoying you as well. You seem like an awesome person with lots to share, with a great sense of humor to boot!

Sarah_Bellum's photo
Tue 10/16/07 12:13 PM
valvoline...but someone is gonna have to stop and pick up a slip and slide...laugh

Sarah_Bellum's photo
Tue 10/16/07 12:11 PM
Oh damn...now thats gonna leave a mark...noway

Sarah_Bellum's photo
Tue 10/16/07 12:09 PM
Oh for gods sake leave the plastic on!! LEAVE IT ON!!! lmaolaugh

Sarah_Bellum's photo
Tue 10/16/07 11:47 AM
lmao@islandboy

Sarah_Bellum's photo
Tue 10/16/07 11:43 AM
and Biker it might be time for your meds too...
and just a head up, NEVER talk to anyone with princess in their profile!!! LMAO

Sarah_Bellum's photo
Tue 10/16/07 11:26 AM
Twitch your so right...
there are no coincidences...everything has a purpose, good or bad.

Sarah_Bellum's photo
Tue 10/16/07 11:22 AM
LOL thanks Catch!
and Unsure, there is nothing wrong with you at all. You know what you want and your unwilling to settle for anything less. The fact is that you are happy with yourself and thats a great thing. More power to you!

Sarah_Bellum's photo
Tue 10/16/07 11:14 AM
Biker, DON"T ANSWER THE DOOR!!!

Sarah_Bellum's photo
Tue 10/16/07 11:12 AM
It must be very tough Twitch. I can only imagine. I have never had to deal with an addiction but learning to love yourself and know yourself takes time. In fact it never ends. If you feel like you ever figured it out...wait a minute and you'll realize that's not so. I give you a ton of credit for stayin focused and remaining true to yourself. Not an easy thing to do.flowerforyou

Sarah_Bellum's photo
Tue 10/16/07 11:03 AM
Twitch, the same thing happened to me. I became someone who I didn't even recognize anymore...I thought I was becoming the thing that would make my partner happy. Turns out it wasn't me that was making him unhappy, it was him. It literally took me four years after leaving to find myselfhappy . It will NEVER happen again.

Sarah_Bellum's photo
Tue 10/16/07 11:01 AM
All those things can safely coexist in a relationship Native. Its a balance...

Sarah_Bellum's photo
Tue 10/16/07 10:54 AM
and thanks Seahawk!happy

Sarah_Bellum's photo
Tue 10/16/07 10:53 AM
Thats the point twitch...
so many people give up there friends and family when they get into a relationship. Give up doing the things the enjoyed doing before that made them happy, then they wonder, why am I not happy anymore, it must be my partner...
I did it...im guilty as hell of doing it. But I know it now, I learned from it and hopefully better for going thru it.

Sarah_Bellum's photo
Tue 10/16/07 10:46 AM
ugh did i kill this thread??embarassed

Sarah_Bellum's photo
Tue 10/16/07 10:29 AM
Looking, its just as important for the woman to do those little things, men need to know they are appreciated, needed and connected just as much as the woman.

Sarah_Bellum's photo
Tue 10/16/07 10:28 AM
Twitch i think your absolutely right...
I think people put a lot of pressure on their partners to make them feel good about themselves...You are responsible for your own happiness ultimately. The independence plays a big part in this if you give up too much of yourself in order to make your partner happy, your happiness is compromised and the added pressure to your partner can affect their happiness. You need to have your lives together and a life of your own at the same time, a tricky balance but it creates a stronger relationship in the end.

Sarah_Bellum's photo
Tue 10/16/07 10:09 AM
I don't know anything for sure but I do know what I am looking for. It took me 40 years, two marriages and two divorces but I think whats really important is that people need to feel connected, need to be needed, appreciated, noticed, EVERYDAY...
Thats not easy in a relationship, its an effort...a worthwhile effort to make sure that your significant other knows every day that they are important to you...doesn't have to be dozens of roses, it only needs to be a simple gesture...a kind word, a note in a lunch box, a pic sent to there cell phone...
connection is key...