Community > Posts By > thepaintrain88

no photo
Wed 10/17/07 08:45 PM
I have a wii took me over 2 months to find and now that Halo 3 is out I never play it. >_<

no photo
Wed 10/17/07 08:21 PM
I have a crappy piece of crap but I love it because it's reliable and gets me where I need to go of course I can't wait to replace it.

no photo
Wed 10/17/07 08:16 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8SMoErY1GP0

no photo
Wed 10/17/07 08:09 PM
hello

no photo
Wed 10/17/07 08:08 PM
oh well it's not like it really mattered if she mattered to me i would have worded and made it easier.

no photo
Wed 10/17/07 05:21 PM
she was actually a douche about it and got all defensive "i never liked you" when she told me she wanted to go out with me yesterday. i hate how people become mean just because of rejection. i've liked this girl like 4 months and she said no to me and i'm still nice to her and friends

no photo
Wed 10/17/07 05:08 PM
haha i just said "im sorry i dont like you" and said dont take it wrong

no photo
Wed 10/17/07 04:56 PM
not really she's really strange and I'm just not interested in anything i just told i hope i didn't hurt feelings

no photo
Wed 10/17/07 04:54 PM
the pats are a great team. I can see Indy doing it again but we'll see in 3 weeks which team wins. No other AFC team really strikes me and the Cowboys looked weak

no photo
Wed 10/17/07 04:51 PM
if someone likes you but you have no interest?

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 08:31 PM
not beating them up beating them at Halo the xbox Game

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 08:21 PM
yep like beating 10 year olds who curse more then I did at halo

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 08:13 PM
I know I just feel so retarded that I fought with a 30 year old on the internet. I guess it's better then beating an animal or fighting someone or doing something dumb in the real world. At least I get my anger out on here laugh

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 08:11 PM
is there anyway u can put it so it doesn't always say new?

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 07:52 PM
i'm sorry too i feel like i'm an idiot because you didn't deserve what I did. Yes I am immature never said I wasn't im young and naive and unfortunately in my head I want something right now and now I'm just starting to realize what a jackass I was. I have to be patient even if I don't want to be I'd rather find someone good then just anyone by being impatient. I'm sorry for being an asshole I really don't want sympathy and quite frankly I don't need it there's nothing wrong with me I'm just young and don't know what a relationship is like and I shouldn't cry over it I honestly don't know why I do I have such a busy life that it would just throw it out of sync. I feel like one of those 10 year olds on halo who curses at everything just because he didn't get his way.

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 07:49 PM
i'm actually happy haha. in case anyone didnt notice i never said i was sad or depressed or anything. all i did was curse a lot and be a jerkoff and by the way i've been patient my entire life i'm sick of patience

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 07:37 PM
yea i'm an immature idiot and what I did was stupid I really don't care if everyone here hates me because I did everything wrong oh well.

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 04:06 PM
and saturnswirls you can suck my **** you ugly whore

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 04:06 PM
and stfu lilwabbit i never said i hated my life or wasn't happy so stop making things what they aren't i didn't come on here and say OMGZ MY LIFE IS SO BAD I SHOULD KILL MYSELF SO SHUT UP

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 04:05 PM
u can all go ****ing die i don't need your potty advice my dog can give me better advice you piece of ****