Community > Posts By > 7shobs

7shobs's photo
Thu 01/06/11 08:08 PM

Seriously I am! I turned off my IM's on here years ago cause young guys<18-30> would send me nasty IM's.. My choice . and I think I'll stick to it, however.. I can say this, most all of the young ones who have ever asked me to be their friend on here are the most intelligent loving souls I have ever met! Perhaps more so than the guys my age on here in ratio! I want to say this.. I am glad I never put a age limit on who can email me.. for I have learned so much from so many young people on here! male and female both.. life is precious and each person <age not mattering> has so much to give. wondering if anyone else on here has noticed this? and I am dumbfounded as to why younger gals don't sweep these intelligent kind men off here!I also would like to add.. as it seemed 4 yrs ago i got so many nasty IM's the last 3 yrs i have spoken to in emails 40 times more in that same age bracket and met that many more nice ones in that age group.... young, old, middle aged.. there are all nice people and giving.. and many have things to offer.. if u put a age bracket on your profile if you are looking to date.. why not leave it open for friends in other ages to email you? there may be something to learn...or perhaps teach!
yp you r absolutely right

7shobs's photo
Thu 01/06/11 07:45 PM

Welcome to Mingle!
hey thnx sweethrt.. :)

7shobs's photo
Thu 01/06/11 07:36 PM

It was the most enjoyable place I have ever visited. All the people there were nice, intelligent, educated, and a ton of fun. I understand the job opportunities are a bit lacking but, for quality of life, it is unbeatable and incredible beautiful.
hey ya thanx allot ,..i'l try my level best to get the jobs..

7shobs's photo
Thu 01/06/11 07:32 PM
Oh man thats was so kind of you...thnx allot fr that bunch of knowledge...i wanna go for human resource and marketing...

7shobs's photo
Thu 01/06/11 07:21 PM
Frst thnx alot fr ur relevent info...Bt the problem is that i cant go fr nursing bcz i am in commerce stream...i am uneligible fr that.. :(

7shobs's photo
Thu 01/06/11 07:07 PM
See m doing bachelors of business administration nd next year i'l over with it nd move to newzeland...bt now my dillema is that in which i should to my masters or any other course so that i can hav good future prospects?plz advise me mates

7shobs's photo
Thu 01/06/11 06:47 PM
.Oh thanx brother...thanx allot...hey can you plz tel me which study course is best with good future prospects in this senario of recessio??i wana do my masters..next year i'l b over with my bachelors of business administration...

7shobs's photo
Thu 01/06/11 06:45 PM
Oh thanx brother...thanx allot...

7shobs's photo
Thu 01/06/11 06:42 PM
Oh commeon why you ladies always go for money ?isnt there is more precious than it?i mean for eg i give more importance to love rather than money......no m nt a rich person either....u ladies omg

7shobs's photo
Thu 01/06/11 11:02 AM

ah .... marriage of convience ... destined for failure ... and actually governments are looking for it more now ... due to security reasons ... etc.

don't have a relationship that isn't honest and true to you and her or him ... or it.

don't try to rush a relationship either ... especially for business reasons ... and that is what you speak of ...
the business of marriage and citizenship.

just go ... do your masters ... maybe you'll meet someone there like my daughter did in South Africa when she did her masters.

Maybe you'll decide to stay .... the future is uncertain and should only be planned to a small degree ... let thing happen on their own time . Its more fun and more creative to encourage spontanaety.
oh man your words are like diamonds..i highly appreciate what you hav said...nd i would certainly do evrythng suggested by you...thanx allot frnd m realy highly obliged..

7shobs's photo
Thu 01/06/11 11:02 AM

ah .... marriage of convience ... destined for failure ... and actually governments are looking for it more now ... due to security reasons ... etc.

don't have a relationship that isn't honest and true to you and her or him ... or it.

don't try to rush a relationship either ... especially for business reasons ... and that is what you speak of ...
the business of marriage and citizenship.

just go ... do your masters ... maybe you'll meet someone there like my daughter did in South Africa when she did her masters.

Maybe you'll decide to stay .... the future is uncertain and should only be planned to a small degree ... let thing happen on their own time . Its more fun and more creative to encourage spontanaety.
oh man your words are like diamonds..i highly appreciate what you hav said...nd i would certainly do evrythng suggested by you...thanx allot frnd m realy highly obliged..

7shobs's photo
Thu 01/06/11 10:46 AM
Thanx allot fr ur opinions nd sugestion mates..thnx alot..

7shobs's photo
Thu 01/06/11 10:23 AM

WHY

are you in jail or everyone you know hates you?
oh no m nt fugitive any anythng lyk that...actually m goin to nezeland next year fr masters degree nd want to work there or in america for few sum yrs too..so i was wondering to marry a grl of this country to get my p.r (permanant residence) easily..that is it

7shobs's photo
Thu 01/06/11 10:08 AM
Should i go to newzeland or not. For my masters degree.?

7shobs's photo
Thu 01/06/11 10:02 AM
What?i didnt get ya

7shobs's photo
Thu 01/06/11 10:02 AM
What?

7shobs's photo
Thu 01/06/11 09:06 AM

Hey any1 wana hav a long distance realationship with me??

well I have a son your age..what the heck, sure!
hahahaha

7shobs's photo
Thu 01/06/11 07:00 AM
Cz m back in hunt ...lolz

7shobs's photo
Thu 01/06/11 06:48 AM
Oh yes you all are wild cats...i think you wanna scratch my body with your nails...hahaha

7shobs's photo
Wed 01/05/11 11:06 AM
But why dissappointing man?