Community > Posts By > feralcatlady

feralcatlady's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:28 PM
mmmmmmmm yummo and loved it honey.....thanks Mark....I think that will be the theme of my lil club.,...

Welcome honey

V.I.P. Michelle......own tap of coffee, tea or me....lol

Whatever he wants he gets......I don't care what it is.

feralcatlady's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:26 PM
grabs Chrissy and leads her over to the West Lawn....

there ya go doll........enjoy massage again clothes optional..

Ok Michelle have to get a few things and get the pig ready for roasting....so hold the fort down.......

she is the best...I think I am giving her a raise....

feralcatlady's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:23 PM
Edited by feralcatlady on Sun 04/19/09 05:24 PM
Pulls Tazz out into the parking lot....

tazz this is Don

Don tazz......

Tazz Don is your special cabana boy....he knows the rules and you tell him the rest....and what he can do to keep you relaxed and happy doll......We aim to please here at Serenity TRANQUILITY.

feralcatlady's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:20 PM
well you were darling so enjoy all of them...I called in a special one just for you....I am having a rules meeting with him...then will send him out...

feralcatlady's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:18 PM
Lee grab Tina and come on over......and if Tina not here yet come on over and grab her when she gets here.

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/218765?page=6

feralcatlady's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:18 PM
You betcha doll......cabana boys are there now.....and Sven is doing massages on the West Lawn...

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/218765?page=6

feralcatlady's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:16 PM
ok ladies Sven is doing massages on the west lawn.....

again clothes optional......

feralcatlady's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:15 PM

feralcatlady's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:14 PM

Deb where is my lei???flowerforyou

You have a special one too love..

feralcatlady's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:14 PM
(((((((Holly)))))) welcome love......suits optional in infinity pool, cabana boys at your beck and call.....

Need anything ask my Manager Michelle......or me after I am done with Sven

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

feralcatlady's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:13 PM

feralcatlady's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:09 PM

*jumping in her hammock and just a swingin* God this feels good. The water, the breeze, just being. Hi Tazz, Becky, Michelle thanks for the shots.

*brings over a cabana boy to fan you with a palm frong* Your most welcome Chrissy, anything else you need just ask!!!

awwwww your the best Michelle......I think these girls need to meet the cabana boys......and massages in 20 minutes ladies....

feralcatlady's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:08 PM

*jumping in her hammock and just a swingin* God this feels good. The water, the breeze, just being. Hi Tazz, Becky, Michelle thanks for the shots.

Do our parole officers know we are in a tropical island paradise?

They do doll.....and were good because all right here in the mingle backyard...it pay to be in entertainment...I can get any fantasy you wish.......well almost...roglh

feralcatlady's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:07 PM

are you feeling no pain love.....wanna come in the serenity pool with us......this are big in calif....

I'm feeling comfortably numb. Didn't bring my suit. Can I go nakie?

You bet I am already there.......going to the edge...my fav place

feralcatlady's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:07 PM

You might want to wait a few hours....lmao I just made....giggle

Let's get a drink and take a dip tazz....I also have a special lei for you lil lady.

Looks like paradise! And being just sprung from *jail* looks freaking awsome! Can I skinny dip or does that put me right back to being a "bunk muffin exstrodinare"...still have the cuff marks to prove it!

I say go for it....what every makes my chica comfy and relaxed...that's the name of the game here doll.....just nice peaceful with no drama......

feralcatlady's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:05 PM

are you feeling no pain love.....wanna come in the serenity pool with us......this are big in calif....

feralcatlady's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:04 PM
IT'S A PARTY

Hot steamy hawaiian theme, pool, leis, jungle juice....

Good time

and of course

HAPPY DANCES

feralcatlady's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:03 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

but quietly

feralcatlady's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:02 PM

PARTY!!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Here's your Capt Mogan Beckie, ENJOY!!!drinker

thanks doll !!!!!!bigsmile :banana:

enjoy Beckie......and please come dip with me and tazz doll.....

feralcatlady's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:01 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25