Community > Posts By > ctr916

ctr916's photo
Mon 10/12/20 09:00 PM
I have been making my own breadsticks for dogs. I use applesauce, cinnamon, flour, oats, and peanut butter. It is pretty simple. Eggs can also be used in the recipe. I bake them and leave them in the oven to dry out.

ctr916's photo
Mon 10/12/20 08:56 PM
I have some plants I am willing to barter for a French press.

ctr916's photo
Sat 10/10/20 01:46 PM
Looking for someone local who has a French press who is willing to barter.

ctr916's photo
Fri 09/25/20 07:52 PM
I would love to be able to pray for True Love and perform True Love rituals at at a temple dedicated to a goddess of Love, to find out.

ctr916's photo
Thu 09/24/20 07:41 PM
I may need hugs from truly heterosexual women who have no problem being Women.

I want my turn is what some truly heterosexual women who believe in Equality may say.

ctr916's photo
Thu 09/24/20 07:40 PM
Best wishes on your brother; hope everything goes well.

ctr916's photo
Thu 09/24/20 03:55 PM

I'm already sugar and spice :blush:

But are you also, everything nice? Lousy "client relations" for free under Capitalism could be considered, less moral if not less ethical. xoxo

ctr916's photo
Thu 09/24/20 01:49 PM

Probably if it is just a habit.

Why is it soo difficult to find women who actually believe in equality?

Moral equality matters even in modern times. Go ahead chics, do unto me as you would have me do unto you!

Many women do!

It's just Men's fault! :grin:

lol. I offer free full body massage to help women get over their Bad attitudes and become sugar and spice and everything nice.

Got moral equality, chics?

ctr916's photo
Thu 09/24/20 01:47 PM

Moral equality matters even in modern times. Go ahead chics, do unto me as you would have me do unto you!

Many women do!

It's just Men's fault! :grin:

I guess I just didn't realize the concept due to my male ignorance. I usually just have a good argument.

ctr916's photo
Thu 09/24/20 12:17 PM
i have no money, no car, no license and am practicing not having a Bad attitude toward women for free under our form of Capitalism.

Any suggestions, chics?

ctr916's photo
Thu 09/24/20 12:14 PM

ctr916's photo
Thu 09/24/20 12:12 PM
Good women ask for permission because there is no law that states women should cheat on us or let us miss our turn.

ctr916's photo
Tue 09/22/20 07:43 AM
True love for free under our form of Capitalism. I can always dream, right?

ctr916's photo
Tue 09/22/20 07:41 AM
Overly conservative women in modern times.

ctr916's photo
Sun 09/20/20 01:00 PM
A lack of sex is grounds for annulment of even a sacred religious marriage. That is how, really really serious it is.

ctr916's photo
Sun 09/20/20 12:59 PM

Wrong!!! To all you women who think an activity partner means anything other than sex, you’re wrong!!! Sorry to tell you this way but, in plain English... it only means *** in the air, legs spread wide open sex!!! I’m a guy so ask me how I know!

Not true! There is the option of looking for Intimate Encounter OR Activity Partner so NOT the same thing at all

What you are saying may be true, but I think your response is inaccurate - he was giving his opinion from a guy's perspective. Without knowing all the options available, and the phase being ambiguous enough to start a provocative thread, I don't believe it's an unreasonable response.

Your explanation clarified it for me, but before I got that clarification - I kinda thought the same thing, so I'd skip over those profiles that had activity partner.

I agree. I thinks guys would have a different perspective if women believed more in equality. Imagine if gangs of women harassed guys for sex all the time.

ctr916's photo
Sat 09/19/20 04:41 PM

is it okay to be married and have explicit sexual conversation and adressing them as babe with someone else is that cheating

It is not cheating if you have permission in modern times.

ctr916's photo
Sat 09/19/20 03:25 PM
Any local women with Bad attitudes are welcome to help me with my Happy camper policy. xoxo

ctr916's photo
Sat 09/19/20 03:07 PM
I am using Ubuntu 20.04.

Anyone have any simple projects that can help me learn how to use it better?

ctr916's photo
Sat 09/19/20 03:01 PM
I learned how to use hangouts and whatsapp since I have been on this site.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25