Community > Posts By > MelMaxx

MelMaxx's photo
Mon 11/09/15 08:15 AM
Vareniki

MelMaxx's photo
Mon 11/09/15 08:08 AM

max it's actually nor a bad movie

Are you saying Mad Max (2015 version)?.....YES, It WAS good, but of course NOT as good as the original. happy flowerforyou

MelMaxx's photo
Mon 11/09/15 08:06 AM

Ok allow me to weigh in as an actual tattoo artist.
1. The industry standard for the inks that are used now a days are so different from what older generation had that comparing doesnt apply
2. Keep in mind that it does not matter how good the ink is if your artist is no good then of course the tattoo will come out like **** and not stand the test of time.
3. The body is a temple if your gonna adorn it with art make sure its meaningful an unique be patient and shop around for an artist that can make your vision a reality.
4. Getting a small tattoo isnt always best most people that get them cause they dont know what to expect end up regretting them or covering them up. Get what you want just find the right artist to do it.
5. For any design you come up with make sure especially for woman that follows the nature curves of the body to accent the beauty of the female figure.

-drops the mic
:)

Like a couple others have posted....in our older years, our skin tends to sag, so it truly doesn't matter whatsoever how good the ink or the artist IS, it WILL more than likely be distorted and not resemble anything of the original concept.
So, for me.....no tattoo looks best on me. :smile:

MelMaxx's photo
Mon 11/09/15 06:37 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

wait.......what?!spock spock spock :laughing:

MelMaxx's photo
Mon 11/09/15 06:14 AM
Edited by MelMaxx on Mon 11/09/15 06:15 AM

Good Morning, Lovely Ladies of Mingle2flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

MelMaxx's photo
Mon 11/09/15 06:02 AM
flowerforyou flowers

MelMaxx's photo
Mon 11/09/15 06:01 AM
I need a hug because of an "owie" sad sad sad sad

MelMaxx's photo
Mon 11/09/15 05:10 AM

Do you think of yourself as being naughty or nice?

Doesn't matter what I think.

Only what Santa thinks.

...He has a list.

OOOOOOOO......another list, yayyy:banana:

MelMaxx's photo
Mon 11/09/15 05:07 AM
Good morn, Minglersdrinker drinker

Need my coffeeeeeeeee.....havent had it yet because im waiting for my turn in the vampire chair this morning. grumble

MelMaxx's photo
Sun 11/08/15 02:28 PM
laugh laugh noway

MelMaxx's photo
Sun 11/08/15 01:59 PM

Rainsflowerforyou
Annieflowerforyou
Luflowerforyou
Marieflowerforyou
Panchoflowerforyou

MelMaxx's photo
Fri 11/06/15 12:51 PM

I am on Vacation and I done most of chores all ready this week so I will BBqing, watching football, drinking a few cold coronas, take a few walks along the shore of the ocean and maybe go check out a few animal rescues, I am toying with the idea of getting a dog again.

Good luck on the dog hunting! :thumbsup:

MelMaxx's photo
Fri 11/06/15 12:33 PM
I am thinking....less than an hour left of my workday and workweek....but it is D R A G G I N G ! ! ! ! frustrated :laughing:

MelMaxx's photo
Fri 11/06/15 12:15 PM

so you did pay a lot for that muffler???:tongue:

...don't jinx me, Eric....haven't had a single issue with the muffler YET!!! shades

MelMaxx's photo
Fri 11/06/15 12:05 PM

Earhair is quite useful as a Comb-Over when the Tophair has become history!laugh

Oh My!!!! THIS is a WILD VISUAL!! noway laugh bigsmile surprised

MelMaxx's photo
Fri 11/06/15 12:03 PM
I pay an auto shop for LOTS of issues with my vehicle.....not always happy about it, but it's a necessary evil. :tongue: :wink: happy

MelMaxx's photo
Fri 11/06/15 12:00 PM
I don't know yet what's for dinner tonight. He said it was a surprise happy bigsmile blushing

MelMaxx's photo
Fri 11/06/15 11:38 AM

Yeah, that's it. Soon as I get online they open up the highway.

<sigh> the life of a trucker....BE SAFE 1j :smile:

MelMaxx's photo
Fri 11/06/15 10:09 AM
Careful with that Bourbon, Rebel:wink: ...you know how it treats ya sometimes. happy laugh :wink:

Tonight is date night, which means dinner, drinks, and who knows what after:wink: blushing bigsmile :banana: shades :thumbsup:

MelMaxx's photo
Fri 11/06/15 09:56 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25