Community > Posts By > ellebeth

ellebeth's photo
Tue 02/01/11 12:51 AM
.....If anyone would be interested in taking a few moments to rate my profile! :-)

hugs, elle

ellebeth's photo
Mon 01/31/11 10:48 PM
Anybody near San Angelo?? Out west,lol....HUGS, elle

ellebeth's photo
Mon 01/31/11 10:04 PM

Do I get to cash in on this coupon??:-)

ellebeth's photo
Mon 01/31/11 09:57 PM
Everything is working great now! Woohoo :-)

ellebeth's photo
Mon 01/31/11 02:33 PM
Mingle is not letting me read my mail!! It keeps re-routing me to the sign in page, and then I keep getting told I'm already signed in.

SOOO, if you've messaged me, I'll try to write back as soon as I can :-)

ellebeth's photo
Wed 01/26/11 11:11 PM
I like to talk :-)

ellebeth's photo
Wed 01/26/11 11:10 PM
I think u r a minded person otherwise u can't give this type answer.
It's ok but never try to forget it and keep happiness in your whole life.
Your friend ,annu

I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean about being a "minded person" :-)

ellebeth's photo
Tue 01/25/11 10:58 PM
Thanks for ALL the welcome,everybody!! Makes me FEEL special....

@Terry: Did I get you all flustered?? :angel:

ellebeth's photo
Tue 01/25/11 10:56 PM
Thanks for the replies, everybody!! Go to my profile, and IM me, LOL!! Seriously, I wanna get to know ya'll :-)

Or send me a message....I'm waiting for ya!!!

xoxoxo, elle

ellebeth's photo
Tue 01/25/11 10:04 PM
WOW~~Terry, that was increadible sensual, erotic, and wonderful!! My senses are heightened, and to feel your touch through my words would be heaven. blushing

ellebeth's photo
Tue 01/25/11 09:20 PM
Hi All!! Does Mingle have some sort of main chat room, where we can all chat simultaneouly or privately? Or, are these forums the main way to meet people and get to know everybody?

HUGSSS, ellen

ellebeth's photo
Tue 01/25/11 09:18 PM
I'm kinda new,too....would not mind some fun chatting and getting to know each other! check out my profile :-)

ellebeth's photo
Tue 01/25/11 09:11 PM
I can also relate. I have been out with many men, online and not, and I've come to realize that it's SOOO easy to find some kind of connection with every man I meet, but the compatible,completely irrisitable, affectionate connenction we're all looking for is rare and unique.....I guess that's part of what makes it hard to find....and also what makes it SOOO special and wonderful when it happens!

Good luck to you.....and to EVERYONE here, who just wants somebody to love and to be loved!

HUGSSSS, elle

ellebeth's photo
Tue 01/25/11 08:57 PM
By the way, what is "Just Say Hi"? Is that something associated with Mingle2, or is it another website entirely??

ellebeth's photo
Tue 01/25/11 08:54 PM
Thanks for the encouragement! I hope many more respond to this thread.....I love meeting new people! I am VERY, VERY affectionate with everyone I meet and even more so with a special man! So, many HUGSSS to all who respond here!

Tell me about yourselves :-)

ellebeth's photo
Tue 01/25/11 08:48 PM
This is my first time in the forums...so hello to all! :-)

ellebeth's photo
Tue 01/25/11 08:47 PM
Wanting to make some good friends....real people who care....and if one of them happens to turn into love, then I've found something very special! :-)

ellebeth's photo
Tue 01/25/11 08:42 PM
Hi, My name is Ellen....I've been here a while, and I've even dated some men I've met off of this site! Is anyone here really looking for love? Has anyone here actually found it?

Hugsss to ALL

ellebeth's photo
Tue 01/25/11 08:39 PM
Ya'll are all so silly! My name is Ellen :-) I LIVE my life off of hugs....there's nothing better!!

2 Next