Community > Posts By > Nykolas

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 11:32 AM
Edited by Nykolas on Thu 11/04/10 11:33 AM
nah... well... kinda.. i do need to get laid.. but my girl stayed home today.. kinda pissed me off.. but oh well..

u wanna honestly know whats going on in my head? check out the thread "CIGERETTE!!!!"

lol

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 11:25 AM
Edited by Nykolas on Thu 11/04/10 11:26 AM
whats on my mind right now... hmm.... sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex lol

well its the truth and im not gunna lie lol

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 11:18 AM
Edited by Nykolas on Thu 11/04/10 11:19 AM
Congrats for all you.. (i hate my browser it makes my posts disappear..) i dont want to quit.. stupid chemical imbalance.. its not a mental thing for me.. i know this for a fact.. went through army BCT 10 weeks.. plenty of physical activity.. didnt have smokin on my mind at all.. went insane.. almost killed 4 of my squad mates for stupid sh**.. DS put me in charge cause he knew i was crazy enough to lead.. ended up fighting that platoon (and winning btw..)

so yeah.. i'd rather not end up in jail

(ps.. this aint a smokers help thread.. i was venting because my girl hadn't shown up today and i didnt have a cig)

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 07:37 AM

love them smokes.laugh

ofc.. i had one.. now im better.. still wish she hadn't have stood my up like this..

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 07:28 AM

What are you doing? Sitting outside begging people for cigarettes?

rofl
and sex! laugh

not sex.. and no i was looking out the window for my friend waiting for him to pull up and seen her walkin her dog while it sniffed around my tree

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 07:04 AM
Edited by Nykolas on Thu 11/04/10 07:04 AM
WOOHOO!!!!!!!! some lady walkin her dog just "promised" she'd be back with a cig for me!!! lol

doesnt help the sex aspect to what i would like rightn ow... lol

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 07:01 AM

flowers

your evil...lol
flowerforyou

EEEEEEEEVVVIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 07:00 AM
....... not funny... and no not half way.. i went through withdrawls for over 10 weeks while i was at BCT for the army got a friend whos almost here.. im so freakin angry.. i agrees earlier this week to let her stay up at her house and she was going to come down today ... its now 9 am o nthe dot.. im fkin upset..

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 06:52 AM
Edited by Nykolas on Thu 11/04/10 06:53 AM
what? coulda been worse.. i could say how i really feel

no no i am not trying to quit.. just havnt gotten paid yet..

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 06:40 AM
Edited by Nykolas on Thu 11/04/10 06:41 AM
I need 1 bad... been about 39 hours since i had one and ima bout to choke someone without my nicotine.. or sex... that would be nice.. a cig or sex... OR CIG AAAANNDDD SEEEXXX!!!!!! lol oh well.. im also worked up cause my girl (who i met on here thanks mingle2) is still asleep 45 mins away and she promised me she'd be here by 8:30 at the latesty n now its 8:40.. i know shes still asleep cause she wont pick up the phone and wont text me..

doesnt help that im very unstable without a cig..

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 05:56 AM

You gotta love yourself ...dnt ever put yourself down..,the right girl will come along

agreed..

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 05:55 AM
rap... plain and simple.. lol but not like what everyone else does.. not all about the sex n clothes n money n b****es... mine all about stuff like.. pain, heartbreak, murder, war

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 11:54 PM
if you care to go so negitive about it why not just say the clap?

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 11:43 PM
winking btw fat guys always get the girl... look at fatty arbuckle, william taft, gabriel inglesias. just a few who always get the girl.

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 11:41 PM

Don't hate the player hate the game

who says I have to choose just one,,,lol

the game and the player are STOOPID,,lol

no see thats only if the player and the game are stupid..

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 11:39 PM
especially when i get alot of stuff done in 1 day like today.. i recorded, edited, and finished 3 songs today.. each only took maybe hour n a half.. n they're all freakin perfect.. makesu p for my 3 hour F*** up on a 30 sec verse yesterday >.<

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 11:32 PM

no need to get all twisted...you asked a question and you received answers. did i miss the part where you stated that you only cared to see the ones that help you justify your actions?

i really don't see where anyone could have offended you anyway.

look, there is no one true answer to this. people do what they feel is right for the situation they are in, if you now feel that you may have moved too quickly, chances are that you have...

this.

agreed <<<< with klc

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 11:31 PM

is it against the rules to kiss on the first date even if you both feel that strong connection? how about deep kissing on the second date?

There are rules about kissing? huh

read the whole forum...

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 11:30 PM

IMO....anyone who has "rules" are not really looking for a relationship. If a person is into the one-night/one-time thang, OK, but don't expect more. If a person is looking for a relationship, then there are NO RULES...just take things as they come.
An individual MAY have THEIR own rules in their head about what they want/don't want, but that's where those rules should stay, in their head.
bigsmile

thank you.. tyhis is probably the best 1 yet

no photo
Wed 11/03/10 11:30 PM

Nyko calm down!! Why should you need to justify, If it felt right then go with it. ITs not like you forced the girl (you didn't right?)
So enjoy the new relationship and see where it goes. If it bather you talk to her about it, and see how she feels . Like "Listen I really like you and don't want you to think I was pushing myself on you the other night, are we Ok?"

Kinda funny about that one.. she was the more forcefull 1.. lol i may have leaned into her to start it (she went with it) but then she got more into it lol