pumpilicious ๐Ÿ’•'s photo
Wed 11/08/23 04:42 PM

Because ever since we met, six years ago shortly after Hurricane Irma hit the Florida Keys, you've remained a constant in my life. Through growth, challenges, and even hardships, you've remained a true friend. I not only like you, I love you dearly. :heart:

In case nobody's told you recently...

You are a wonderful human being & the world is a better place with you in it.:heart:

Good morning Ms riverflowers

Awww, it's people like you, who tell others such beautiful things, that make the world a better place. Thank you! :heart:

Good morning Ms pumpi flowers

Tysm sweet lady.:heart: I call it like I see it or I don't say it at all. :wink:

Good morning or evening. Whenever you see this.flowers

Tue 11/07/23 07:54 PM
Not

Not about anything important

Ot: water dates?

Tue 11/07/23 07:45 PM
:upside_down:๐Ÿซ 

Tue 11/07/23 07:44 PM
Ageless

Tue 11/07/23 07:01 PM

This thread makes me twitch ๐Ÿคจ

Ot: Bonnie & Mark, sweetest couple ever โค

hey there, nice profile :relaxed:

hey there, nice eyes :relaxed:

Tue 11/07/23 06:59 PM

Even though this thread is kind of lame , it started out for pure kicks , just to screw with others , all in good fun.. but it seems the fun police have shown up to squelch the funโ€ฆ
OT: none of us + none of them..

I'm sorry if I've caused you discomfort with saying anything about being matched, this thread is always hard for me to joke about.
Especially since I'd love to match with you if things were different.
Carry on & have fun.

@Blondie: waving thank you for trying,:heart: but I can't expect people to know not to match me.
SlimG knew about Bart, that was the difference.

Ot: Bonnie & Mark the only 2 I know for sure.

Tue 11/07/23 06:38 PM

WOTS is Pumpi enjoys Devo's choices for her , but refuses to admit ... till she finishes debating with herself!!!!

Wots: Ofc he's a great guy. I am not debating myself about anything. what

Tue 11/07/23 06:23 PM

No ! That correction is absolutely not true .... and you know it !!! she is so away from from M2 , due to unforeseen circumstances , that we hardly ever interact with each other .
but it's totally fine for you to keep linking me to her ... even though you haven't seen us interact with each other in over a year ... oh Yeah we use to banter and flirt outrageously... but not anymore... but you haven't noticed that !!!
Can I say trolling at a sore spot to ...all I can say now is ... I won't mention Bart if you don't mention Kit Kat .... is that doable???

OT :: Mike and Blondey ... cause he is afraid of her 'dungeon' of love !!!

OK, I thought I saw you talking not long ago & I didn't know it's a sore spot for you. I won't mention her again.

Tue 11/07/23 06:17 PM
Usually very well

Tue 10/31/23 09:43 PM
Edited by pumpilicious ๐Ÿ’• on Tue 10/31/23 09:44 PM

Try to convince her not to go to that cabin in the woods on Halloween....:knife::knife: :skull::skull:๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ

rofl
I'm convinced, scared I'm convinced...

Thank him for caring & wish him goodnight::kissing_heart:: asleep

Tue 10/31/23 09:40 PM
Edited by pumpilicious ๐Ÿ’• on Tue 10/31/23 09:42 PM

Try to convince her not to go to that cabin in the woods on Halloween....:knife::knife: :skull::skull:๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ

rofl
I'm convinced, scared I'm convinced...

Thank him for caring laugh & wish him goodnight::kissing_heart:: asleep

Tue 10/31/23 09:32 PM
Maybe where he said Careful and I posted cautious? That on his word and not him if that's the connection you perceived.

That's kind of you to say, but he's definitely not looking my way.

I wouldn't mind warming up my cold feet on twotongue2

Ot: let's change up (sorry sir) with the guy that likes to put you in a box on a shelf.

Chqinitout

Tue 10/31/23 09:18 PM
Edited by pumpilicious ๐Ÿ’• on Tue 10/31/23 09:19 PM
Where did that come from, you posted on Devo ya know? laugh

Sir is my guess.

Tue 10/31/23 09:14 PM
I'm ready for that getaway...

Tue 10/31/23 09:09 PM

Slim & Blondey, no explanation necessary!

yep !! Slim is not i to Blondey .... yet !???
good things take time .. cheeky grin tongue2 besides I wouldnโ€™t want to step on pumpiโ€™s toes bigsmile

Yes , good things do take time ... but you won't be stepping on Pumpi's toes .... she is just to apolitical for me ... me , being a poor happy go lucky kinda chap ... and besides I see a vibe between her and Bart happening... and I don't wanna step on his toes !!!!

You respond to blondies post & not mine because the correction is true, just as you said somewhere recently in another post. laugh
I never spoke about politics until others did. Games sb a place without talking about it. we can have fun & relax in peace without arguing and bad feelings whoa
I've asked you a few times now to stop about Bart. It's trolling as you know it's a sore spot & you keep picking away at it.

Tue 10/31/23 08:49 PM
Probably not, show me other ways please

4 wheeling?

Tue 10/31/23 08:46 PM
Cautious :warning:

Tue 10/31/23 08:45 PM
Fluff

Tue 10/31/23 08:43 PM