Community > Posts By > TroyBGa

TroyBGa's photo
Sun 03/04/18 08:21 AM
That's one reason I want them to email me. To see if its a bogus email. Oh well I like you people on the forums. I thank you all for responding.

TroyBGa's photo
Sun 03/04/18 07:42 AM

Some just really amaze me if they go for any option besides e-mails here and you do it then good luck...

Don't come whinny back when they take you for what they can~~~~

And the funny part is the ones that do really think the one contacting them from gawd knows where and their picture look like a model....but yet they follow them like they a kid when holding candy out for them to get,,,,,

Solution is to REPORT THEM AND BLOCK THEM it's a scam wake up people!!

This is the things us new people need to know. So email is better than kik or the other apps ? I get a few women giving out their number and say text me but I'm not sure if that's safe lol I just asked a woman to email me a photo of her holding a thumbs up lol You don't know who is on the other side of that photo. I get lots of women in their 30's looking like a model giving me their number and haven't text any of them. I know they can't be interested in my looks at that age.

TroyBGa's photo
Sun 03/04/18 05:51 AM
well. It may be that some of us older people may not or have not had the need for those apps, I have been using email to talk to a few women. I just now got asked about kik that I have never used. So i just installed it lol.

TroyBGa's photo
Sun 03/04/18 04:22 AM

Why is it that men today are only looking for women who look like video vixens? Why can't a man love and respect and cherish a woman whom is modest in all of her ways?

I think a woman looks beautiful when they have just woke up. No makeup hair all in a mess and sleepy eyes. If she is happy that is all that matters.

TroyBGa's photo
Sun 03/04/18 04:08 AM
Hi and welcome to the site. Are you really 7 foot tall ?

TroyBGa's photo
Sat 03/03/18 07:05 PM
hi
Welcome to the site.

TroyBGa's photo
Sat 03/03/18 06:44 PM

Thank you Mate.. you are a very attractive girl.

And flawed too... appreciate your kindness sir :angel:

We are all Flawed ! Just makes us that much more special :)

TroyBGa's photo
Sat 03/03/18 02:15 PM
Edited by TroyBGa on Sat 03/03/18 02:16 PM
I agree with delightfulillusion

Your saying " looking for Marriage " but you don't say much about yourself. It may help to say what your looking for in a woman. The more they know about you the better your chance is to get someone to talk to you.
I wish you luck.

Edit : sorry I am not a lady but I try to help everyone as I'm still learning also.

TroyBGa's photo
Sat 03/03/18 09:09 AM

Seeking the down home country boy...guys in uniform...luv the adventurous guys...

I don't have a uniform but I own a few pair of wranglers haha

TroyBGa's photo
Sat 03/03/18 08:51 AM
I don't think it's ever to late to find that special someone. I have know people in their 70's get married. I will never give up ! I love women to much lol.

TroyBGa's photo
Sat 03/03/18 08:46 AM

I just couldn't help myself, I did another reading. It's so much fun to do!
And since a few asked for it, I'm posting it here, also cos I feel it ties into what's important for singles looking for love.
This reading is on "where are you concerning self-love?".

I think many overlook or underestimate the importance of self-love, especially when it comes to finding the love of their life.
Love of Self is vitally important if you want to be able to have healthy (love) relationships.

Simply put:
if you depend on others for your happiness, you are powerless since you have no control over other people or situations. They cannot always be there for you to make you feel good, they have bad hair-days too, which would then mean you feel crap as well. Not a great place to be in life!
That's why it is so important to love yourself, because then you DO have control over how you feel. Then you have power, and inner strength, which will make your life a helluva lot nicer!
Knowing where you are concerning self-love can thus help your love life as well, and furthermore increase your overall sense of happiness in life.

Again, totally free, I have nothing to sell, I just love sharing with others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiuyX2hzLhY&

Thank you
You really do have to love yourself !

TroyBGa's photo
Sat 03/03/18 08:41 AM
welcome to the site
I don't think they are shy, I think they are cautious. You should be also.

Tell more about you in your profile, maybe add what you are looking for in the woman and good luck.

TroyBGa's photo
Sat 03/03/18 07:53 AM
Just three ?

My kids
Cooking for people.
A loving woman " that I don't have "

TroyBGa's photo
Sat 03/03/18 07:48 AM

Thought it was fine. All the best in your search.
Dani

Thank you again :)

TroyBGa's photo
Sat 03/03/18 07:37 AM
I have never did this before and could use all the help I can get.
Thanks

TroyBGa's photo
Fri 03/02/18 05:07 PM
I'm feeling weird like why are these women that look like models winking at me.

TroyBGa's photo
Fri 03/02/18 04:57 PM

So ... Troy according to the research ., you have a dominant personality ., would that be right ???

I am in construction Management I have been a boss " so to speak " for most of my life. I can be dominant because I have to be with my job. I have been Dominant in other ways also, but I like to make people happy and by nature I wouldn't call myself dominate. But I guess your right.

TroyBGa's photo
Fri 03/02/18 04:31 PM
comes over the top.lol Never thought I would be sharing toilet paper secrets on here haha

TroyBGa's photo
Fri 03/02/18 04:18 PM
I was 17 and my girlfriend was 16, we were married 27 years. all was great until about year 25 and we became more " friends " than husband and wife. I still had the passion and still do, but hers went away long ago. the divorce really hit me hard but i'm going to be fine. I'm at the point that I need another woman in my life. I really think passion can last a lifetime with the right person. As I was told by her, people change.

TroyBGa's photo
Fri 03/02/18 04:10 PM

what are the chances you believe it can happen, if there is any?

Well the last time I was looking for my dream girl I was 17, looking for a girl my age. After 27 years of marriage I am looking for my dream girl again. But at " Just turned 49 last week " It isn't as easy as it was back then so I'm trying everything lol