Community > Posts By > vancebond

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 03:08 AM

you are now in my favourites in my mingle2 section

Dude. I am a legend here. Bow to me! And never slander this site!grumble :tongue: laugh laugh
Can I? Can I?

Oh sure. Give me a big head. And.....wait....that's a good thing. Oh yeah. Bow please!bigsmile
I just wanted to get on my knees and well...give you a big head...spock

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 03:03 AM
i want you to know that i have sent you an e-mail
I'v met people here to date as well as friends. It takes a bit of effort, but it happens.

POF does seem to have a lot more locals, but I never found anyone on there I'd even be willing to meet.

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 03:00 AM
flowerforyou

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 02:59 AM
did you get my message about me sending you an e-mail
sooooo phucking evil .....

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 02:57 AM
:heart:

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 02:57 AM
hey how would you really like to be my very specail friend

I have received so many letters in my life, but yours was the only one I clutched next to my heart.

Never have I read something more beautiful. Neruda would bow his head in shame.

Thank you.

wow i had no idea the letter "q" had so much affect on people

It's actually the letter "M", Ese. And yes, it affected me more profoundly than I thought possible. :)

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 02:55 AM
to all those who i have mentioned please could they kindley reply back to me
as well as stefy and kissable kisses good morning to the both of you o by the way kissable kisses i have sent you an E-Mail i hope that you don,t mind me doing that

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 02:54 AM
:heart:

as well as stefy and kissable kisses good morning to the both of you o by the way kissable kisses i have sent you an E-Mail i hope that you don,t mind me doing that

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 02:52 AM

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 02:50 AM
good morning to hayley and red lace

vancebond's photo
Thu 02/03/11 08:15 AM
they say that the sea is cold but it contains the warmest heart of all

vancebond's photo
Thu 02/03/11 08:12 AM
i just want to post now rather than later that on the 28th of march i will be 47 years old

vancebond's photo
Thu 02/03/11 08:02 AM
hello every body i am on here to to make very specail friends to hopefully find the woman of my dreams

vancebond's photo
Thu 02/03/11 07:58 AM
hey miss kim i want you to know that it wasn,t very nice you giving me a kick up my butt i want you to give me an apology

vancebond's photo
Thu 02/03/11 07:57 AM
well chickiyoshi you can have me just for the heck of it i am open for surgesstions

vancebond's photo
Thu 02/03/11 07:53 AM
i would like to make it crystal clear that i am on the market for a long term relationship so kissablekisses stefy sparkey ellierose i am open to any offers of a very specail date

vancebond's photo
Thu 02/03/11 07:50 AM
i want to make it crystal clear that i care very much indeed for every lady and woman for they have been there for me more than men have

vancebond's photo
Thu 02/03/11 07:45 AM
i want Texas gal to know that she has been as the CYBERMEN would say that she has been DELEATED from my veiw

vancebond's photo
Thu 02/03/11 07:43 AM
i am thinking about making very specail friends with all the beautiful and very stunning women on here

vancebond's photo
Thu 02/03/11 07:40 AM
i would like to ask if there are any real nice attractive lady,s or women in any of the coffee bars or any of the other bars if they would like to become very specail friends with me on mingle2 for i would be very happy to meet and greet them