Community > Posts By > aarvin1985

aarvin1985's photo
Mon 08/17/15 05:45 AM

Dr Seuss???

Are you sure ?

aarvin1985's photo
Sun 08/16/15 10:06 PM
Edited by aarvin1985 on Sun 08/16/15 10:09 PM
In life there will be always bright happy optimists and positive people ... and negative sour pessimists and limited people who see darkness in even the brightest situations ...

Guess which one of those people live richer, fuller lives drinker

aarvin1985's photo
Sun 08/16/15 10:04 PM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM travel - yep many places before. Now I agree seeing some place new takes on new meaning.I intend to touch down on 6 continents -I would like to do all 6 in 2016.

Now finding [that friend] that is the tough one! Albuquerque Nm is my Home!
Bruno

criteria: to find a worthy-trust worthy friend for travel and why it works
HEART-SAUCE [my word] LOVEN also my [word]

Loven, is Q..Qualities 1: truth above everything else, all can be fun- but without honesty nothing can be real. To understand that trust is something that is earned, not given away with matching interests. The surest way to a broken heart is to trust somebody who has not earned the trust and through a matching technique has provided a false sense of companionship which is neither true nor hme! Heart sauce is the same energy feel at a baseball stadium when the Star-Spangled Banner is onest nor worthy of a memory.
Bruno-Gift 08-06-15
a term created by me to explain the two components of the human condition. Part a: has to do with the biological interrelationships of human beings. Part B: his heart sauce, another term created by sung. It sends chills and tears through the crowd as heart sauce is squeezed from the words as they are sung. Heart sauce is felt, as a form of energy when words that are spoken enter the EAR, are transferred to the brain, to the mind, back again, down the spine, touches the heart area of the physical body- and then is shot back to the voice muscles. It comes out as a chuckle, giggle, laughter, or if truly awesome a bawling blast of tears of joy![No not from a book from my heart and past experience}

Q-qualities are required to x-ray the spirit inside the human being. When 20 1Q qualities are identified that are admired by the other person then if honesty and integrity underlies them all- the term friend could be granted. For at that point in time, the qualities of trust that the other person values are the 21 most treasured by themselves.

Life is a 600 page book. Today we meet on page 343. The future before us is an unwritten script- are is to determine pages 344 two 599. Page 600 is the last beat of our heart. So to travel, with an honest[never met a person who didn't say they were an honest] but with 20 1Q qualities the chances are the fun of the journey shared with another will produce laughter and giggles and memories to be treasured for a lifetime.

rofl rofl slaphead

This is a very very interesting post that you made, being an audio engineer myself I have always wondered what gives chills to people.

Could you recommend any book which talks about the subject in more details please ?

aarvin1985's photo
Sun 08/16/15 09:12 PM
Edited by aarvin1985 on Sun 08/16/15 09:15 PM

Lets say you met a woman on this site that is your match but she can't afford the entire trip cost by herself would you help her like lets say match her dollar per dollar to come visit or send for you to visit? Cant be one way it has to be mutual

If we connect, if she's amazing, if she's the rare kind of woman I want and like and if we've spent time on webcam and get along ... ABSOLUTELY! :)

When I was still building my company and was perfecting my skills(had no money), women came to see me a couple of times from the other side of the world :)

But now the situation has changed, and I have helped quite a few people with money, so that we could meet.

If a woman was really amazing, I would not hesitate a second to pay for her whole ticket. Amazing women are getting very rare and I think money is nothing when compared to the feeling of being with someone you can really connect with. drinker

aarvin1985's photo
Sun 08/16/15 06:08 AM
By the way it's not ALWAYS about your car and money, it's about your attitude, ambitions in life, confidence, determination to do great things in life ...

There was a time where I had no money, but I was working hard on my dreams an working hard to achieve what I set myself to ... I can tell you that it attracted plenty of really amazing chicks to me, some of which were filthy rich, and they didn't even care if I was penniless or not.

aarvin1985's photo
Sun 08/16/15 06:03 AM

To the point!!! I aint no sleeze bag. What Im looking for is my future wife to be. My ex was fat and nasty and wasnt attracted 2 one bit. That special woman can only be special if we atleast had a romantic bath together. Just incase we werent on the same page, Ive had only one not so friendly women in my life and all Ive been is faithfull, after all was said and done the feeling and the actions were not that mutal it turns out! Either a girl wants u or she doesnt, simple.

So you don't like fat/ugly chicks ... you are not really fit yourself ... and you're complaining that the good looking girls don't want you ? LOL

Just like you don't want the fat chicks, the good looking chicks don't want you cause they have their standards.

Simple logic.

aarvin1985's photo
Sun 08/16/15 05:35 AM

Based on your posts, I don't think so, they are extremely rare lol

But I met some pretty spectacular high achieving and amazing intelligent women from the US, diamonds are rare.

Based on your posts. You want a sugar mama & hoped or believed women would line up & post saying.... " Oh I would go anywhere or do anything for true love "
They you would have a list of potential targets / cash cows?

And that is not happening. But... you made the thread a question, & people see through it.

:banana:

But I met some pretty spectacular high achieving and amazing intelligent women from the US, diamonds are rare.
Nice try though ;)

Then why are you on a free site trying to convince women, you don't know, to leave there country & come see you & pay for it. ?
And trying to manipulate them that if they don't.... something is wrong with them? laugh

Nice try though ;)

: I am, one of the gatekeepers Junior

smokin

Seriously if I was a scammer I would come on a free website and try to scam people who can't even afford $2000 for a ticket ? lol

A bit of common sense please :P

You are very entertaining though. I love it :D Try harder :D

DUH, you only knew that when WE told you, not before.

Oh yes absolutely, good point :)

aarvin1985's photo
Sun 08/16/15 05:15 AM
Edited by aarvin1985 on Sun 08/16/15 05:19 AM

Based on your posts. You want a sugar mama & hoped or believed women would line up & post saying.... " Oh I would go anywhere or do anything for true love "

And that is not happening. But... you made the thread a question, & people see through it.

Nice try though ;)

Then why are you on a free site trying to convince women, you don't know, to leave there country & come see you & pay for it. ?
And trying to manipulate them that if they don't.... something is wrong with them? laugh

Nice try though ;)

smokin

Seriously if I was a scammer I would come on a free website and try to scam people who can't even afford $2000 for a ticket ? lol

A bit of common sense please :P

You are very entertaining though. I love it :D Try harder :D

aarvin1985's photo
Sun 08/16/15 05:12 AM

The world is getting smaller and smaller thanks to the internet and cheap flights, and amazing men and women are getting rarer and rarer ...

Would you be willing to date somebody from the other side of the world, if the person was totally amazing and you had a great connection ?

Seriously $2000 is nothing when compared to the pleasure of being with people you like.

I had relationships with women from women all around the world since I was very young, and finally there is no big difference between meeting on the internet first and meeting in real, VS meeting in real ...

The only limitation nowadays is the mental limitation.

I have met two people from abroad, one a woman (who looked nothing like her photos in her profile) and one a guy (who was supposed to meet a woman in china but opted to meet a another woman in usa).

I arranged to meet with a woman in Holland, and she did not turn up so all in all that kind of made me lose faith in LDR's

Sometimes too you just want to meet with someone like the girl next door, who you have lots more in common with.

shades

So you go and meet someone without even contacting her and seeing her via her webcam ? LOL

Mmmmmm yes lol
I'm a foolish trusting kind of person
rofl rofl

To be honest, it would be very rude if your online chat buddy phones and says, Oh I've just passed the qaudrant (or some local place name near you) And you pretended not to know her because she made a surprise visit :laughing: :laughing:

Its crazy really, but these kind of things always happen to me sad rofl rofl

Still though, it was nice to meet up and talk to the person face to face rather than via messenger or email or phone.

I would love to meet more than a few of the good friends I have made on here, Some of them I would lock up in my wardrobe rofl rofl

Others MMMmmmmmmm I would love to have snowball fights with, and then lock them in my wardrobe too rofl rofl

Note To Friends:
If you are thinking of visiting me,
Dont buy a return ticket :laughing: :laughing:
Yo may end up locked up in my wardrobe rofl rofl
With my most treasured possessions lol

Hahahahahha :D Next time do verify who they are on webcam before, be careful, one might kidnap you someday rofl

aarvin1985's photo
Sun 08/16/15 05:10 AM

Nice try though ;)

Nice try though ;)

smokin

Oh wow you're a mod on a website? That's so impressive :D Tell us a bit about your fat bank account lol

aarvin1985's photo
Sun 08/16/15 05:08 AM

I gave you other options where it could be possible. Just a matter of using the brains a bit + some effort.

for some it isn't an option. some struggle as it is, let alone adding a long distance relationship into it.

Sure, then don't say it's not an option, just say it's a choice :)

NO, for some it isn't a choice, it is not a option. simple.

There is always an option when someone really wants something.

not always. I give up. frustrated frustrated

For this case it's a matter of money, not a big deal so when someone really wants to get some cash it's possible. Just a matter of choice.

well what does it matter you have lots of cash, so if she cant afford it, you can. you make it sounds so easy, it may be for you, but not for everyone.

it is easy, i've done it many times :D

Like I said it's just about wanting it or not ... i.e ... choice :)

+ the mental limitations (believing you can't)

I really do give up. slaphead slaphead slaphead

It's so much easier with intelligent people, logical thinking flows so much easier :)

yes I know it is, that's why you just don't get it and I give up. bye bye.

Facts are facts :) Whether you agree on the facts or not :)

Ciao

aarvin1985's photo
Sun 08/16/15 05:05 AM

I gave you other options where it could be possible. Just a matter of using the brains a bit + some effort.

for some it isn't an option. some struggle as it is, let alone adding a long distance relationship into it.

For this case it's a matter of money, not a big deal so when someone really wants to get some cash it's possible. Just a matter of choice.

well what does it matter you have lots of cash, so if she cant afford it, you can. you make it sounds so easy, it may be for you, but not for everyone.

I really do give up. slaphead slaphead slaphead

It's so much easier with intelligent people, logical thinking flows so much easier :)

aarvin1985's photo
Sun 08/16/15 05:02 AM

aarvin1985's photo
Sun 08/16/15 05:00 AM

aarvin1985's photo
Sun 08/16/15 04:52 AM
Edited by aarvin1985 on Sun 08/16/15 04:55 AM

The world is getting smaller and smaller thanks to the internet and cheap flights, and amazing men and women are getting rarer and rarer ...

Would you be willing to date somebody from the other side of the world, if the person was totally amazing and you had a great connection ?

Seriously $2000 is nothing when compared to the pleasure of being with people you like.

I had relationships with women from women all around the world since I was very young, and finally there is no big difference between meeting on the internet first and meeting in real, VS meeting in real ...

The only limitation nowadays is the mental limitation.

I have met two people from abroad, one a woman (who looked nothing like her photos in her profile) and one a guy (who was supposed to meet a woman in china but opted to meet a another woman in usa).

I arranged to meet with a woman in Holland, and she did not turn up so all in all that kind of made me lose faith in LDR's

Sometimes too you just want to meet with someone like the girl next door, who you have lots more in common with.

shades

So you go and meet someone without even contacting her and seeing her via her webcam ? LOL

aarvin1985's photo
Sun 08/16/15 04:51 AM

I Don't need a sugar mama or whatever I got my own cash ;)

Nice try though ;)

aarvin1985's photo
Sun 08/16/15 04:47 AM

aarvin1985's photo
Sun 08/16/15 04:41 AM

aarvin1985's photo
Sun 08/16/15 04:33 AM

Oh, I think American women use their brains & their money... wiser that you think.

aarvin1985's photo
Sun 08/16/15 04:30 AM