time_for_a_change's photo
Sun 06/15/08 07:36 PM
single and in to much debt to court

Sat 06/07/08 08:17 PM
good night all I work at 11 ttyl

Sat 06/07/08 08:11 PM

You aparrently have a computer. Get on the unemployment web-site for your state and get a job there.

I have a job and am currently looking foe better one

Sat 06/07/08 07:57 PM

I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me the sad thing is I've become acuatomed to it and its not that hard anymore I've been homless 2 months now

Well if your happy with that, then thats fine. Just one question. If you are homless how are you chatting with us?
I stated that on page 1 or 2

Well good luckdrinker

I don't drink and drive

Sat 06/07/08 07:53 PM

I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me the sad thing is I've become acuatomed to it and its not that hard anymore I've been homless 2 months now

Well if your happy with that, then thats fine. Just one question. If you are homless how are you chatting with us?
I stated that on page 1 or 2

Sat 06/07/08 07:48 PM

Sat 06/07/08 07:45 PM

i think you better take a better look in this world as far as you asking that question. This can go from talking about being homless to me actually seeing drug addicted people that do this. WAKE up and smell the coffee

I dont' feel sorry for drug addicts period. However, not every homeless person is a drug addict. Not every one of them is a beggar. A whole lot of them have just had really bad luck.

I understand that, but if you have a kid. give them to your family till you can get on your feet. No kid needs to live in a car or the streets
i have no kid I would never have a kid at my age and not have enough money to provide it with everything

Sat 06/07/08 07:43 PM

wow I need to move theyre idk how do I find that out?

When you are at work look in the phone book for the housing authority. You'll only pay what you can afford.

That is where I am living at the moment. I work at walmart as well...they are fixing to raise my rent from 360 a month to 720 a month..so I may be in the same situation pretty quick. Working for walmart- they say you make too much to live in govt housing, yet rent here for small apartments start 450.00 and up, but most go by your income! Screwed either way you go it seems like..My prayers are with you time-for-a-change....

Thanx andbest of luck to you

Sat 06/07/08 07:40 PM

if not for theyre broken sole then for theyre tactfull ways of living of what they find like survivor man ny edition

Survior? More like beggar. I'm sure most women would love to wake up to somone that smells like garbage.

Sorry if i offend somone but i have no respect for people that wont even try to do somthing with there life. Yeah you may have some that have mental problems. But i'm talking about when i see a dad or a mom with there kid on a corner holding a sign. GET F REAL!

Some of them are just having a hard time getting on their feet. The op is living in his car, has a job, but just can't afford a place to live. Every homeless person has a different story. A lot of them are just having a rough time. Look at our economy, anyone making less than 30,000 a year could be one big unexpected expense away from homelessness.

Sorry but i make less then 30,ooo and i'm doing itohwell I hear the excuses all the time and knowing in the US there are plenty of ways to get help. it's learning how to take the foot work...

Dude, he works for Walmart. Walmart actually advises their workers to get foodstamps and other govt assistance b/c they dont' pay them near enough and dont' plan to. He has a job, he's not tryin to get hand outs from people. From what he's said the cost of living is just more than he can afford right now. You can't assume that EVERY homeless person is lazy and is just begging. Most of them actually do have jobs and can't afford a place to live.

Not talking about your friend here. My whole point is that alot of homless people can do something about there lives but don't

most of the ones who don't are single with noone to worry about but themselves and really don't care. do you really think a parent wouldn't be doing everything in their power to take care of their kids if they were homeless? My mother, sister, and myself would have been homeless when we were little after my parents divorced had it not been for my Granny taking us in.

i think you better take a better look in this world as far as you asking that question. This can go from talking about being homless to me actually seeing drug addicted people that do this. WAKE up and smell the coffee

You don't know me and I've never took drugs in my life besides walmart drug tests before emliyment so how could I

Sat 06/07/08 07:37 PM

if not for theyre broken sole then for theyre tactfull ways of living of what they find like survivor man ny edition

Survior? More like beggar. I'm sure most women would love to wake up to somone that smells like garbage.

Sorry if i offend somone but i have no respect for people that wont even try to do somthing with there life. Yeah you may have some that have mental problems. But i'm talking about when i see a dad or a mom with there kid on a corner holding a sign. GET F REAL!

Some of them are just having a hard time getting on their feet. The op is living in his car, has a job, but just can't afford a place to live. Every homeless person has a different story. A lot of them are just having a rough time. Look at our economy, anyone making less than 30,000 a year could be one big unexpected expense away from homelessness.

Sorry but i make less then 30,ooo and i'm doing itohwell I hear the excuses all the time and knowing in the US there are plenty of ways to get help. it's learning how to take the foot work...

Dude, he works for Walmart. Walmart actually advises their workers to get foodstamps and other govt assistance b/c they dont' pay them near enough and dont' plan to. He has a job, he's not tryin to get hand outs from people. From what he's said the cost of living is just more than he can afford right now. You can't assume that EVERY homeless person is lazy and is just begging. Most of them actually do have jobs and can't afford a place to live.

Not talking about your friend here. My whole point is that alot of homless people can do something about there lives but don't

most of the ones who don't are single with noone to worry about but themselves and really don't care. do you really think a parent wouldn't be doing everything in their power to take care of their kids if they were homeless? My mother, sister, and myself would have been homeless when we were little after my parents divorced had it not been for my Granny taking us in.

Well actually in my case my dad disowned me after devorce and my momkicked me out because sister and brotther in law and 4 kids moved in

Sat 06/07/08 07:33 PM

When you are at work look in the phone book for the housing authority. You'll only pay what you can afford.

Thanx I appreciate it

No problem sweetie, if you lived close enough I'd just take ya in til you found a place.
blushing
love

Sat 06/07/08 07:29 PM

grumble [huh
I make 16000 annually max you ****

[/quote

Sorry it was to the Jesus hair guy

Sat 06/07/08 07:27 PM

Thanx I appreciate it

Sat 06/07/08 07:26 PM
I make 16000 annually max you ****

Sat 06/07/08 07:20 PM

Sat 06/07/08 07:08 PM
cheapest rent is 600 month wthout utility

Sat 06/07/08 07:06 PM
No sarcasm now thats not even cool and to anyone offended by tittle I deal with my issues by joking about them and I appollgize to anyone hurt by what I wrote

Sat 06/07/08 07:00 PM
since my layoff I have incurred 5100 dollars of credit debt and I pay 200 a month just 4 interst on that icurrently hold a job at walmart since I signed a paper not allowing me toworkfor another security company for 2 years from end of hire going from 4000 a month 2 1200 is a vast difference I thank god never got the vette

Sat 06/07/08 06:51 PM
I need to update profile my profile has been unchanged since I was a sales manager for adt security

Sat 06/07/08 05:03 PM

yes righ t know im using the wifi from a golds gym

right now*

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 12 13