Community > Posts By > bear2007

bear2007's photo
Fri 09/21/07 11:54 AM
and to that fluffy haired woman talking about the race card.
my mother is white and I,ve spent enough time around my white side of the family to know the difference between the whites that mask racism.

There are many people here that scare me, I,d never believe that your family did anything for the civil rights cause, at least not anything positive.

as for the NAACP, comment. White people have only them selves to blame. These Kids that hung the noose in the tree, they will grow up someday to be Doctors. Lawyers. Police Officers.
Are,nt you happy that they exposed their racist views now.

bear2007's photo
Fri 09/21/07 11:43 AM
Well I may be if they beat the colts.

bear2007's photo
Fri 09/21/07 11:41 AM
lets get it straight.
A black kid had to ask permission to sit under a tree which is on public property because he was afraid of being attacked otherwise. Why has nobody addressed that?

After the noose issue happened black kids did a protest, and sat under the tree and later a black kid was cornered and attacked by several white kids, but no arrests were made.

Then one of the white attackers was beat up by 6 black kids and now the law flys into action.

This is a clear case of racial bias, whites often have trouble
relating to this since they are usually the ones commiting thes acts.

bear2007's photo
Thu 09/20/07 05:24 PM
There,s nothing racist about presenting a black person with a hangman,s noose.

I,m through talking to you. I though you had some sense !

bear2007's photo
Thu 09/20/07 05:17 PM
Race Card.
Thats a myth used only by foolish white people when under stress.

bear2007's photo
Thu 09/20/07 05:15 PM
There is no law against it in Louisiana. You can walk in somebodies yard and hang a noose and no charges can be filed against you.
What this boils down to is a street fight. They all should have been sent to juvy and the matter done with.
Instead this DA decides he wants to bend over backwards to punish the black kids for the fight.

I believe in mitigating circumstances and the noose ignited this incident.

But little discussion is being done about that.

bear2007's photo
Thu 09/20/07 05:09 PM
wherther are not they would do for a white person or not isn,t the point. So stop pissing at that.
Justice has not been fairly issued and the protests and fighting will continue until it is. end of story.

bear2007's photo
Thu 09/20/07 05:01 PM
So!

bear2007's photo
Thu 09/20/07 04:56 PM
Well its hard to argue that considering the track record.

bear2007's photo
Thu 09/20/07 04:55 PM
If it was the other way around. but rarely is it.
Its always white people during inhumane things its seems.
Why is that. dragging a black man behind a truck, beating rodney king, need I go on.

bear2007's photo
Thu 09/20/07 04:53 PM
It was not 6 against 1.
The odds were even, all the white kids were down for the count except the lone big mouth.
They started the fight by their actions. I,m not saying its right what happened.

as for Jesse and Al there would be no need for them if racist white people with power did,nt exist.

bear2007's photo
Thu 09/20/07 04:48 PM
I,m angry about the wrong thing. From what the kids did to whats happening with the protests and the way the DA is handling the case.

The damn South is still a horribly racist place.

bear2007's photo
Thu 09/20/07 04:36 PM
Thats no surprise Iron that you side with white people.

My problem is that the incident happened at all.
For a kid to imply such a time using a noose is a horrible site.

And let me say this. They thought it was funny. somebody said hey lets piss off some black kids what are they gonna do.

White people get a kick out of racial torment thats why its always them involved in stuff like this.

bear2007's photo
Thu 09/20/07 03:02 PM
No philospher the kid that was beat did do it. he got expelled for it and later he and some of his friends got into it with the black kids. words were exchanged and the fight went down.
it was,nt a one verse 6 type of thing, but the only arrest made was the black kids.

bear2007's photo
Thu 09/20/07 02:58 PM
But also let me say this.
There are people out there that think they can say what ever they want to say to you. if they choose to speak to you in a crude way. call you and your wife or g/f names maybe your kids
they feel they can do it and that you,re going to run a tell someone because thats how its always been.
i,m not saying it was right for that kid to get his ass so badly beat. but i,m not sorry either.
it was a mean and hateful thing to do and he paid for it.
as for the kids that did it I believe its gone far enough and my the powers that be end it.

bear2007's photo
Thu 09/20/07 02:53 PM
I agree they should not have acted violently.
But the kids should not have acted with such racial hatred either.
They are all kids and as adults we can see their mistakes.
which is the reason for the protest.
the DA is going to far.

bear2007's photo
Thu 09/20/07 02:42 PM
well you should care that the white kids hung nooses over the tree. thats what started the whole thing. its easy to minimize the after effects but the problem is why it happened to start with.
whites are quick to do something that will trigger an a problem
but then run to law to help protect them from trouble they caused.
the kid did what he did and got the beating of his life his parents are likely a bunch of redneck trash telling him to go out and do it.
blacks have every right to speakout against this nonsense for as long as it takes.

bear2007's photo
Wed 09/19/07 06:54 PM
He,s a Bum and a lowlife, this is where he belongs.

2 Next