Community > Posts By > mickeyknox

mickeyknox's photo
Sun 11/23/08 04:04 PM
drinming eggnog, gettin the munchies, gainig 50 lbs, puking upm 20, then gaining another 10 from pumpkin pie!drinks

mickeyknox's photo
Tue 11/18/08 04:44 PM

Maybe its just the type of woman you choose to date-ya know personality wise? Maybe ya need to switch the characteristics you're looking for in someone.

Its not like I dont try, it just seams to be the type I attract idk

mickeyknox's photo
Tue 11/18/08 04:35 PM
:thumbsup: And for the life of me i cant figure out why. Now in no way should the following be misconstrued as conceeded, Im just awhere of how I behave in a relationship. I open doors, get flowers, compliment, pamper, massage, sing,..whatever goofy adam sandler gesture that comes up to make a girl smile. I have a good fashion sense, i think im good looking enough. i feel as if im the package that woman talk **** about desiring but when they have it they flush it away quicker than it started, and of course the jerk gets the girl. for someone reason I get along with older woman better, i guess theyve been screwed over enough so now they appreciate little gestures....idk i know the peanut gallerys gonna chime in but if anyone can offer opinions that would be great!waving

mickeyknox's photo
Wed 11/12/08 04:54 PM
bestiality lol not yet but ill let ya know....dont get me wrong ive nothing against sexual encounters but it gets boring after awhile

mickeyknox's photo
Wed 11/12/08 04:46 PM
DIE ***** DIE!!!! lolpitchfork

mickeyknox's photo
Wed 11/12/08 04:44 PM
My fellow men, perhaps some of you could shed some light on a topic I'm sure you're all too familiar with. Is it just me, or are men and woman changing roles in the dating scene. The feminist, sex and the city image has woman playing the feild, breaking hearts, and men are the ones who are looking to settle down!

2 Next