Community > Posts By > antlong

antlong's photo
Wed 11/21/07 09:39 PM
yes yes, its here to stay.

nachos and me for everyone.

(except the dudes. you can have the nachos)

antlong's photo
Wed 11/21/07 09:37 PM

They delete these topics when someones name is in it.. They deleted one I had because it had mine and a friends name in it.. so I had to create another forum.. of course mines for sex stories LOL

laugh laugh laugh
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

i got a dink for ya

antlong's photo
Wed 11/21/07 09:36 PM

I did because he is a troube maker!!! grumble

uh i think everyone besides you knows im not a troublemaker, and i doubt you ever saw me cause trouble because before this i had 3 posts and they were nice, so please,

HOP OFF

antlong's photo
Wed 11/21/07 09:35 PM

They delete these topics when someones name is in it.. They deleted one I had because it had mine and a friends name in it.. so I had to create another forum.. of course mines for sex stories LOL

crap stay tuned for my new undeletable thread lol

antlong's photo
Wed 11/21/07 09:35 PM

Me me me! I did it!

:heart: :heart:

i hope not. that would be pretty haggard of you.

antlong's photo
Wed 11/21/07 09:34 PM

I wonder who nominated this for deletion? laugh

hmm let's guess shall we?laugh

lmao, hes definitely the columbine type.

antlong's photo
Wed 11/21/07 09:33 PM
lol these people got nothin better to do i guess.

this is an awesome thread. and i do indeed love you all.

antlong's photo
Wed 11/21/07 09:29 PM
I love you all. really, I do.

antlong's photo
Wed 11/21/07 09:14 PM
jesus christ, person with the chipmunk or whatever the **** that is, you finally see my point.

the world is not as bad as hes making it out to be.
playing a violin isnt going to get you anywhere.

antlong's photo
Wed 11/21/07 09:01 PM

by the way yes i did read the earlier post this is in ref too

awesome, youre right. but my thing in this was moreso like, dude; why are you crying hardcore. noone is going to appreciate youre a tortured soul.

see, i decided to tell him the truth, and maybe he doesnt like it, but! the thing is that maybe hell learn from it. and if he does, then it was worth my time to go through this for the past 30 mins. in the end maybe hell snap out of it and see that a pity party isnt the way to go.

antlong's photo
Wed 11/21/07 08:55 PM

Dignity? Calliang people names and trying to make yourself look good (which you are doing a very poor job of, by the way) has nothing to do with dignity.

i actually stated i dont have if i look good. i really dont. by this point my image on the internet has little to do with anything. i understand theres a life outside of this. some people dont.

antlong's photo
Wed 11/21/07 08:53 PM

You have no right or reason to get pissed about the way someone else acts when it has absolutely no affect on you. Close your eyes and move on. Give some constructive feedback. But bashing people, calling them names...well, frankly....I'd rather have the whiner next to me than the spineless bully.

i have dignity, dont mistake it for being a bully =)

antlong's photo
Wed 11/21/07 08:49 PM

It would appear to me that antlong is the one crying louder for attention. He feels it's necessary to sit here on the forums and bash people who disagree with him or who are different than he is. That's just as sickening as the guy with the snot bubble

dont mistake my ranting for crying, i just get pissed when ****s like this try to make people feel bad for them.

antlong's photo
Wed 11/21/07 08:42 PM

hey guys i'm new to this forum stuff but there is a big dif. between an emotional mess and dropping your guard to show your feelings to someone. Isn't what friends or better all about?

yes but the kid with the long hair and sunglasses in his living room is a turd who sits on the forums crying to anyone who will read his rants about how no girls like him. hes a ****.

antlong's photo
Wed 11/21/07 08:39 PM

All things in balance, methinks. Emotions are good, but sometimes it's best to tone it down a notch. This is just my humble opinion and you can take it for however you think it's worth.

most things are indeed good in moderation.

antlong's photo
Wed 11/21/07 08:38 PM

well, lets just hope that your penis falls off so that you cant respawn cuz if the world were filled with ppl like you we'd all be zombies. ****less zombies

i know horror movies scare you so you dont watch them, but zombies normally spread their disease through bitting, not illicit backdoor action like i give your mom.

antlong's photo
Wed 11/21/07 08:30 PM

Its better to be emotional than having none at all drinker

god damn it, i shouldve known someone would say some stupid **** like that.

antlong's photo
Wed 11/21/07 08:28 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh No bitter and nasty is way better..

:cry:
that was beautiful
drinker drinker drinker

antlong's photo
Wed 11/21/07 08:26 PM
Edited by antlong on Wed 11/21/07 08:26 PM

He's also 18 years old... did YOU have it all figured out by then? NO, but I bet you thought you did and at least he can admit that he's a mess...lol, cus I know I was at 18... still am once in a while.

Actually by his age i was engaged and in a relationship with the biggest waste of life on the planet. I didnt figure it out till i was damn near 21, so yeah i went through what he did, but i knew that turning it onto myself for attention wasnt the right thing to do.

antlong's photo
Wed 11/21/07 08:21 PM

I think people having a bad day is normal. I think if someone's human enough to admit when they need someone to talk to that's okay. I also think you sound just as whiny as the people ur talking about but in a more "Me Tarzan, You Jane" connotation...

No, im just not a fan of self loathing, and fallacious thinking. And to be honest, i was in his situation before but the difference is that i didnt go to the extent he is. At some point you dust yourself off and dont perpetuate. Hes crying for attention, and thats never a good thing.