Community > Posts By > i211986e

i211986e's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:40 PM

Give me flowers, not STDs!

Exactly, I hear ya! :)

i211986e's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:36 PM

Lots of women love sex. I do. But, that doesn't mean I want to f everything that moves.

Exactly. Haha, I replied the first time to the topic without really reading what he was trying to accomplish. Whoops! LOL.

I believe there are more cons than pros to sex. Let me break down my view.

+Don't get me wrong!!:

-Sex is a beautiful thing when it's with someone that you are involved with.

-I rather enjoy it when I am doing it with the one I am with, not just any one off the street (no disrespect to anyone here flowerforyou)

-*HoWeVeR*-:

-I hate sex for the following reasons:

1. It can make or break a relationship in a lot of cases.
2. It is supposed to be involved with morals, not a random activity.
3. "If you lay a guy right the first time, you can walk all over them forever". Well, this is not always true. If you don't give it to him for a while, he will think you don't love him. That leads me to my next reason:
4. People think sex and love are interconnected. THEY'RE NOT!!!! You don't have to have sex to show that you love them, or even that you are interested in them. This is what a lot of people don't realize.
5. STD possibilities. Condoms don't always work because they can fall apart, and birth control will stop pregnancy (most of the time), but will not protect against an STD.

-----------Disclaimer---------------

This is what I believe, not what you have to believe. Sorry, I'm old fashioned, and if I can find a guy that has those same beliefs, it's a long shot from hell, I know, but it would be a miracle, and he would truely be my soulmate. :)

i211986e's photo
Tue 06/24/08 01:38 PM

Ha! I see plaid short and shirt sets daily. Come on over to Akron, Ohio. Brind a blindfold, though....

been there, done that....it's disturbing...lolz

i211986e's photo
Tue 06/24/08 01:35 PM
laugh laugh

Probably a burger or something....we don't have a whole lot here. :)

loooooove pizza though, can I join ya? ;)

laugh laugh

i211986e's photo
Tue 06/24/08 01:31 PM

HEY!

...I'm a water drinker, dammit.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :)

Don't drink Westville water though.Those from my area know what I'm talking about! lolz...

yeah it's stimulating all right...intellectuals like yourselves make me laugh. :)

Funny thing is, if you took your head out of your ass for just a moment, you might come to find that some people actually do have a brain in their heads. I just don't talk to people who think they are better than everyone else. Ego's are what I find to be stupid!!!!
lets play nice. lets just play dirty:wink:

[rawr]

[grrr] I'm game if you are.

...and I was kidding, not meaning to be offensive.
Quit being mean.

I agree fruity drinks are for light drinkers, like myself.

Smile, life is not so bad. ;)

i211986e's photo
Tue 06/24/08 01:26 PM

bleep stupid bleeeeeeeplaugh laugh Maury's onlaugh laugh

LMAO I use to like that show before it turned into Jerry Springer. Back when he actually helped people.laugh

me too! I love Maury...it's the only talk show where they don't make fun of people...much.

no baby's daddy's on today? shocking, in a word...noway

i211986e's photo
Tue 06/24/08 01:24 PM

And what is the "right" beer may I ask? I've got a sweet tooth. I don't enjoy bitter anything.

Stella Artois for the win!

uh uh girl...

blue moon with an orange wedge...Yup, that's it. :)

i211986e's photo
Tue 06/24/08 01:22 PM

Yes - Drink Beer insteaddrinker

I prefer captain, actually! Beers nasty!

You're just not drinking the right beer

SHHH!!!

...between u and me, what IS the right beer?

I prefer a good old fashioned jack and coke....I can go for one of those right now. lolz

i211986e's photo
Tue 06/24/08 01:21 PM
HEY!

...I'm a water drinker, dammit.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :)

Don't drink Westville water though.Those from my area know what I'm talking about! lolz...

yeah it's stimulating all right...intellectuals like yourselves make me laugh. :)

i211986e's photo
Tue 06/24/08 01:12 PM

pepsi is gross anyway.

If I had to pick pepsi or coke, pepsi wins. I'm one of few that CAN taste the difference.

...but if soda was banned from the world, I'd rather have unsweetened iced tea. glasses

i211986e's photo
Tue 06/24/08 01:06 PM

The Pledge of Allegiance was originally written witout Under God in it. Congress added it in the 50's to infuriate communist who didn't believe in God.

Exactly, and after 50+ years, they're wanting to remove it again.

Personally, they should keep it there because it's their screw up for putting it there in the first place.

Keep 'under god' in the pledge, don't worry; be happy, and keep drinking pepsi. :)

Life is good. drinker

i211986e's photo
Tue 06/24/08 11:10 AM

only three things kept me from being a country western star......looks, desire, and most of all......talentlaugh laugh laugh

I suggest trying American Idol first. They have a wider variety of what they call talent. LOL :P

j/k j/k

Anyone can do country, all you have to have really is the accent. Learning the guitar is the hard part, I've tried....glasses

i211986e's photo
Mon 06/23/08 10:16 PM

im 20 but i'm not into guys

lol!

I will be 22 in August...and from indiana, not many ppl from here LOLz!

i211986e's photo
Mon 06/23/08 10:12 PM

Exactly what it says....someone that will keep their promises and someone that will love me no matter what and love me for me.

yeah hun, there's not too many guys out there like that anymore...good luck in your search.

i211986e's photo
Mon 06/23/08 09:14 PM
Edited by i211986e on Mon 06/23/08 09:15 PM
Personally, I believed that Tommy was going to go home...I'm surprised he made it this far! I voted for Melissa, I believe she will go far. :)

i211986e's photo
Mon 06/23/08 09:10 PM

Wow I didn't realize that we had so many Indiana people on here. I think we are all spread out but I am sure that some people can meet if they are interested!!
I think I am about the only one from way up North!! :cry:

mmm...nope! I'm from laporte, indiana. That's less than an hour from New Buffalo, MI. :)

i211986e's photo
Mon 06/23/08 09:04 PM
NorthWest Indiana here! How is everyone?

drinker :wink:

i211986e's photo
Sun 06/22/08 04:23 PM
I've been to Texas, don't care too much for it, but the sunsets are beautiful!

i211986e's photo
Sun 06/22/08 04:21 PM

no one gets my dove devil devil devil devil devil devil

there will be blood

Dove is a soap over here...that cant taste good to eatbigsmile

right but here dove is also a chocolate...I like the dark chocolate ones best, and I will fight u for them..grrrr, lol.

i211986e's photo
Sun 06/22/08 04:20 PM
dark chocolate turtles, please.

:D