Community > Posts By > open_shyness

open_shyness's photo
Wed 06/30/10 06:37 PM
Nose to Nose

open_shyness's photo
Wed 06/30/10 06:31 PM
Thoughts, prayers and all the good karma i can muster..all sent to you and yours!! Any one I have ever known in this kind of situation says the same things that every one else is telling you. Once they begin to heal, get better, they realize you are doing it out of pure love. They are thankful. It's tough road ahead, but that sisterly love will pull you through. Best wishes and good luck!

open_shyness's photo
Wed 06/30/10 06:02 PM
Candied fruit slices, best of both worlds. You get to "have your cake and eat it too" :)

open_shyness's photo
Tue 06/29/10 06:01 PM
I will make sure I remember that, and I will keep in touch then! :heart:

open_shyness's photo
Tue 06/29/10 04:29 PM
Thank you!!waving

open_shyness's photo
Tue 06/29/10 04:08 PM
Thanks. No, the threesome(S) didn't end the relationship.WE both thought this was the "ONE", just didn't work. We are still friends, and have no "ill-will" towards one another. I am ready to settle down, the problem is I "settle" for men who have addictions that I keep trying to tell myself "It will get better...", "Maybe once he....". I am not trying to "pin" the blame on him, I have faults of my own...Wait is this getting off the Forum topic? Is this allowed here?

open_shyness's photo
Tue 06/29/10 03:55 PM
Thanks for the help. I don't know anyone yet, but was just wondering for future days. Or days like today when I am just really BOREDyawn

open_shyness's photo
Tue 06/29/10 03:47 PM
Lol. Is this the only place on here that you can chat with people? (See told ya I was computer illiterate, lmao.) tongue2

open_shyness's photo
Tue 06/29/10 03:37 PM
Not sure if that is to me, but Thanks all the samehappy . So far I like it here. I have never really been on a site like this. NEVER did the forum thing, chat room thing before,(just because I am not that great with computers).waving

open_shyness's photo
Tue 06/29/10 03:33 PM
ahhhhh...the "lol" was nothing more then to the fact of being new and not knowing what I was doing...computers are not my forte.blushing Thank you for the compliment, and right BACK at ya!!!!flowerforyou happy

open_shyness's photo
Tue 06/29/10 03:12 PM
Thanks for the welcome though xoxox

open_shyness's photo
Tue 06/29/10 03:11 PM
Originally I didn't have a photo uploaded, so when "ADiamond" sent the reply she was joking around about the "ask me for my photo" icon. lol

open_shyness's photo
Tue 06/29/10 01:26 PM
I must have one of those really familiar pics,...oohhh wait it's way too familiar(seeing as everyone that doesn't want their pic visible has the same one) laugh . Thank you for the welcome. I do have photos, I just need to be discreet at this moment. happy

open_shyness's photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:32 PM
Hi there,
I'm new to this chat room/forum things. Not sure what I am doing, or where to start. spock . I am sure it's not really that hard to figure out, time will tell. hope everyone has a good night. waving

2 Next