Community > Posts By > LadyAries60

LadyAries60's photo
Fri 06/20/08 06:02 PM

They're men Aries... LOL

Cdaddy yes he has that issue which can evacuate a room and he snores... And if that isn't enough he can't decide if he's human (sleeping under covers and on pillows) or if he's a lap dog (jumping from a chair into my lap at 70 lbs)... He's a real piece of work my dog... laugh laugh

Yes I know and they say we are the weaker sex...geeezzzze

not me. i think women are stronger and smarter than mendrinker drinker

Now see that should have been your opening line on that date and I might not have left

LadyAries60's photo
Fri 06/20/08 05:59 PM

lactating???? weirdnoway noway huh

don't tell me i already am the weirdest one here. I was hopeing to ease into this whole 'dating' thing damnit!

Weird is one thing warped is one thing but man o man you are out there noway laugh

....and my mom told me 'just be yourself charlie, girls like that!'

but then again this is the same lady who cursed me to have a child exactly like me...

I was such a good child my mom cursed me with children like my siblings

liar :p

Nope I really was...was a very good child...I was also a very nerdy teenager... my daughter says I am a dork now

LadyAries60's photo
Fri 06/20/08 05:57 PM

They're men Aries... LOL

Cdaddy yes he has that issue which can evacuate a room and he snores... And if that isn't enough he can't decide if he's human (sleeping under covers and on pillows) or if he's a lap dog (jumping from a chair into my lap at 70 lbs)... He's a real piece of work my dog... laugh laugh

Yes I know and they say we are the weaker sex...geeezzzze

LadyAries60's photo
Fri 06/20/08 05:51 PM

don't tell me i already am the weirdest one here. I was hopeing to ease into this whole 'dating' thing damnit!

Weird is one thing warped is one thing but man o man you are out there noway laugh

....and my mom told me 'just be yourself charlie, girls like that!'

but then again this is the same lady who cursed me to have a child exactly like me...

I was such a good child my mom cursed me with children like my siblings

LadyAries60's photo
Fri 06/20/08 05:49 PM
Edited by LadyAries60 on Fri 06/20/08 05:50 PM

hahahahha nice ladyaries

Why thank you

Yes we will have to do that CDaddy, but I am lactose intolerant, so I can't tolerate very much of her

lactose intolerant????bummer

Somedays it is...but hey life is life and it is a great way to excuse yourself from a date that is horribly wrong...lol

Unique...me smash an onstar no way...hee hee

so my last date was lying to me.....dammitgrumble grumble

Oh crap was that you CDaddy...opps my bad

i knew you looked familiar. more the back of your head as you were running away.:angry: :angry:

And here I thought the seats in the resturant covered all that, seeing as they are usually taller than me...lol

nope. i saw you. i might let you have a second date. maybe.

Hmmmm...yeah that's the ticket...But now you won't fall for that one again

OMG you guys sooo have such great topics going...lactating and gas...noway

LadyAries60's photo
Fri 06/20/08 05:45 PM

LadyAries60's photo
Fri 06/20/08 05:41 PM

hahahahha nice ladyaries

Why thank you

Yes we will have to do that CDaddy, but I am lactose intolerant, so I can't tolerate very much of her

Somedays it is...but hey life is life and it is a great way to excuse yourself from a date that is horribly wrong...lol

i knew you looked familiar. more the back of your head as you were running away.:angry: :angry:

And here I thought the seats in the resturant covered all that, seeing as they are usually taller than me...lol

LadyAries60's photo
Fri 06/20/08 05:40 PM

dude read my minddrinker

I use to own a site called warped fun, just be glad i didnt ask who was lactating...

OMG that is just wrong!!!!! blushing laugh

LadyAries60's photo
Fri 06/20/08 05:36 PM
Edited by LadyAries60 on Fri 06/20/08 05:37 PM

hahahahha nice ladyaries

Why thank you

LadyAries60's photo
Fri 06/20/08 05:34 PM

hahahahha nice ladyaries

Why thank you

LadyAries60's photo
Fri 06/20/08 05:25 PM

thats funny. i'm talking to my shrink right now. his name is Baileyslaugh laugh

Ohhh I met his wife Creme the other day, she is lost without him

I am glad you weren't adding me to that list, it might give me a bad rep

And I use to tell my ex that i was lost with her...

Yeah I couldn't find (or was that I didn't want to find) a map to locate where my ex was getting to.

LadyAries60's photo
Fri 06/20/08 05:22 PM
Edited by LadyAries60 on Fri 06/20/08 05:23 PM

hahahahha nice ladyaries

Why thank you

LadyAries60's photo
Fri 06/20/08 05:19 PM
Edited by LadyAries60 on Fri 06/20/08 05:20 PM

thats funny. i'm talking to my shrink right now. his name is Baileyslaugh laugh

Ohhh I met his wife Creme the other day, she is lost without him

I am glad you weren't adding me to that list, it might give me a bad rep

LadyAries60's photo
Fri 06/20/08 05:17 PM

Well Feral will match u with some of the guys or give you guys names to email please add the people it tells u to add also add me please come im ferals assistant flowerforyou flowerforyou

Ok Done...Now i just hope it is with someone who has a sense of humor that is a wee bit warped like mine.

everybody in this room is warped:wink:

I resent that! I'm perfectly normal! Honest..i am... *evil grin*

i am too...I pay my shrink very good money to certify thatlaugh

LadyAries60's photo
Fri 06/20/08 05:15 PM
Edited by LadyAries60 on Fri 06/20/08 05:16 PM

Well Feral will match u with some of the guys or give you guys names to email please add the people it tells u to add also add me please come im ferals assistant flowerforyou flowerforyou

Ok Done...Now i just hope it is with someone who has a sense of humor that is a wee bit warped like mine.

so very true alt think me and you are the two worst LOL

Surely you are not making me one of those two yet...hee hee
My voices are telling me to run and to run really really fast from here...wonder what they know that I don't

LadyAries60's photo
Fri 06/20/08 05:14 PM

Great then maybe I found a new place to hang

LadyAries60's photo
Fri 06/20/08 05:11 PM

LadyAries60's photo
Fri 06/20/08 05:07 PM

How would we know we have been matched?

feral will post who you need to e-mail. it usually takes some time though. she needs to get to know you a little.

if you talk a little dirty she'll match you with medevil devil

Oh Really?????? Hmmm I would have to think about that.

LadyAries60's photo
Fri 06/20/08 05:03 PM
How would we know we have been matched?

LadyAries60's photo
Fri 06/20/08 04:59 PM
Edited by LadyAries60 on Fri 06/20/08 05:01 PM

not too much just in shock that no one replied to my news about tomorrow at all

i think everybody is busy. as a veteran myself. i think its a good idea. maybe they shouldnt stop with marines though. maybe "make a troop happy day" do somethin for all of themdrinker

I agree with you CDaddy as I have a son and a Nephew over in Iraq now, with another nephew to go over soon, One Nephew is Marine, the other nephew is Airforce and my son is in the Army

i knew i was going to like youflowerforyou

Awww...thanks CDaddy
I am an Army Vetern myself and I don't see why it should be seperate