Community > Posts By > hrt4lse

hrt4lse's photo
Wed 03/11/09 06:59 AM
*draggin in mumbling...I can't be sick, I can't be sick*sick

hrt4lse's photo
Tue 03/10/09 03:32 PM

I always manage to land on my feet. I have an interview tomorrow and am in talks with a former consulting company who I have done some contracts with previous to my last job. shades drinker

Is that before or after the annoymous email?

hrt4lse's photo
Tue 03/10/09 12:03 PM

There is no law that I know of, but there is a work policy about it. My argument is that it wasn't immoral or indecent.It obviously was not work related, so I could accept a write or something like that, but the employee relations woman said it was indecent, because when they searched my computer they found the pages with pics posted in my cache.

i think you may have just cause

His actions and those of his assistant were technically illegal. I know they knowingly download and use pirated software on company equipment.

then report them

The only thing that I would be leary about is burning a bridge that you might end up needing later, but only you can decide that.

hrt4lse's photo
Tue 03/10/09 12:02 PM

I agree, I wouldn't join this placenoway

Ummm newsflash ((((PATS))))))

YOU ALREADY DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I didn'tnoway

If not you, then who?

hrt4lse's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:12 AM
So glad I never took up drinking coffee...lol

Mornin waving

hrt4lse's photo
Sun 03/08/09 11:09 AM
Thinking I won't be back.

hrt4lse's photo
Sun 03/08/09 11:09 AM
And excuse me for voicing my opinion & one of the "things" I'm looking for.

hrt4lse's photo
Sun 03/08/09 11:07 AM
Edited by hrt4lse on Sun 03/08/09 11:07 AM

The biggest attribute that I'm looking for is a non-smoker....do you know how hard that is to find????

You're joking, right? huh

serial killer, rapist, no jerb, no money, no personality, no weiner, this can all be overlooked just as long as he does not smoke.

Those all fall into the other stuff. But I'm serious, I won't even go out once with someone who smokes because I know I can't live my life with someone who smokes. It's hard enough for me to work with someone who's husband smokes & it comes in on her clothes. When you're a non-smoker you're more sensitive to the smell & taste (I've caught a guy out before who said he didn't smoke, but I was able to taste it when we kissed). So yes, I'm extremely serious about this....and I suppose only someone who smokes would think I'm joking.

hrt4lse's photo
Sun 03/08/09 10:57 AM
I guess I could fall into the "too picky" or "too selective" category. But I know what I want & what I don't want and I don't want to settle for the first person who shows an interest (almost did that once & realized it before I made a huge mistake). The biggest attribute that I'm looking for is a non-smoker....do you know how hard that is to find????

Then the mutual attraction needs to be there (I feel he's the hottest thing around, he feels the same about me)...then the ability to spend time together, the ability to make the commitment to each other and hopefully the rest would work out.

hrt4lse's photo
Sun 03/08/09 10:40 AM
Mornin...

I either need a massage or go for a walk to loosen up the muscles from yesterday.

hrt4lse's photo
Sat 03/07/09 03:13 PM
Think I need a nap....might get rid of the headache from working in the yard...tylenol hasn't done anything yet.

hrt4lse's photo
Sat 03/07/09 03:11 PM

well im here think every one else ran,
i dont no y i did shower today, also brushed and flossed lol

Hi John, we haven't met. I'm Chrissy. So what makes you "big".:wink:

Ummm...don't ask that unless you really really want to know...lol

hrt, I did want to know. He's tall.flowerforyou

That wouldn't be the only reason either...lol

hrt4lse's photo
Sat 03/07/09 03:07 PM

well im here think every one else ran,
i dont no y i did shower today, also brushed and flossed lol

Hi John, we haven't met. I'm Chrissy. So what makes you "big".:wink:

Ummm...don't ask that unless you really really want to know...lol

hrt4lse's photo
Sat 03/07/09 03:06 PM
*draggin in & wondering what was I thinking when I dug up that boxwood*

afternoon everyone

hrt4lse's photo
Fri 03/06/09 07:26 PM
*Sneakin out for the night*

hrt4lse's photo
Fri 03/06/09 07:20 PM

So glad I can say I'm not a Barbie laugh

Ya'll just trashed her to high heaven.

hrt4lse's photo
Fri 03/06/09 06:51 PM

Think I just earned myself a dinner at Olive Garden...helped my principal with his project for his Masters. He said I saved him hours of work...lol

I need help too...with my master project:banana: :banana: :banana:

Somehow I don't think you're as computer illiterate as my principal is.....and he's younger than me!!

hrt4lse's photo
Fri 03/06/09 05:59 PM
Think I just earned myself a dinner at Olive Garden...helped my principal with his project for his Masters. He said I saved him hours of work...lol

hrt4lse's photo
Fri 03/06/09 09:55 AM
Checkin in from work and noticing people posting at some awful hour like 5:00 am. I'm usually up by 5:15, but I'm too busy getting ready for work to even think about logging in & posting. I shouldn't even be here now...lol

hrt4lse's photo
Wed 03/04/09 08:54 PM
My 3 picks to make it through this week on American Idol made it....that's 3 weeks in a row that I've picked the ones going through....Ranked 3rd in our pool at work...I'm tied with an 8th grader grumble laugh

Well, off to bed for me.