Community > Posts By > charmingcollege

charmingcollege's photo
Wed 09/05/07 09:37 PM
So once again Ive found myself bored with nothing to do. Which has led me to post another forum.
Im leaving off for college within the next two weeks (scary!) so if you have any advice, please share!
Or if your just bored like me, just write something random.

charmingcollege's photo
Tue 09/04/07 07:36 PM
Aww...How neatofy for sure.

charmingcollege's photo
Tue 09/04/07 05:19 PM
Well whatever passes the time for ya.

charmingcollege's photo
Tue 09/04/07 04:08 PM
How lovely lol.
It rained here pretty good this morning. Which I loved because that means putting off mowing the lawn for another day.
Which I can never complain about.

I wish I had x-ray vision and was a mind reader.

charmingcollege's photo
Tue 09/04/07 02:12 PM
Yeah, hes the creator/host of the show. Hes pretty oh-maz-ing. At least when it came to Spider-man.

charmingcollege's photo
Tue 09/04/07 12:52 PM
Yes, when Im refering to myself I actually say "Self" because Im a little strange like that.
I cant believe so many people posted. Haha, I love it!
Ill get so tired watching t.v. or surfing the net and Ill go to bed and put on some slow classical music (just got into that, I was hoping for waves but havent gotten a cd for that yet) all I do is think. Drives me coocoo bananas for sure.
I live in Michigan and I wouldnt be suprised if we had a snow day tomorrow. Just cuz its lame like that.
So Im a bit of a...not so much a geek...but I love Who Wants To Be A Superhero? on SciFi. Anybody else watch it? If not if you could be a superhero what would ya be?

charmingcollege's photo
Tue 09/04/07 12:50 AM
Its almost 4 in the morning and I cant sleep for anything. So I thought to myself "Self, why dont you just start a random topic?" So thats what Im gonna do...
Hows the weather everybody??

1 2 4 Next