Community > Posts By > Lynnwoodguy33

Lynnwoodguy33's photo
Wed 09/20/17 09:52 PM

I say Jayden please enlighten me how did you get so amazing at your profile analysis I mean I'd love for you to really break it down the route of problems and the solutions to them.

Lynnwoodguy33's photo
Wed 09/20/17 09:52 PM
I say Jayden please enlighten me how did you get so amazing at your profile analysis I mean I'd love for you to really break it down the route of problems and the solutions to them.

Lynnwoodguy33's photo
Wed 09/20/17 08:57 PM
No slowed down by having to type I usually just speak and in a face of the one or group I want to hear so no misunderstanding I'm one saying and not scared first of being the decenting opinion and articulate my reason.. I'd love others of attack me on anything make sure your have point like t shirt and beard it's petty and i got upset but over don't cAre I remember that not important

Lynnwoodguy33's photo
Wed 09/20/17 08:53 PM

Insecurity wasn't the start of this attract on my forward tactic of trying to get phone numbers but also using insecurities as attack to sling is weird while your I'm this place hidden with limit interaction between people basically pointing all are insecure and hey your here I thought get back to build up skills of being social but I was wrong it's so u have your place of submit or be shunned lol and plz let's psych101 each other I'd love it you'd have to really open up

Lynnwoodguy33's photo
Wed 09/20/17 08:53 PM

Insecurity wasn't the start of this attract on my forward tactic of trying to get phone numbers but also using insecurities as attack to sling is weird while your I'm this place hidden with limit interaction between people basically pointing all are insecure and hey your here I thought get back to build up skills of being social but I was wrong it's so u have your place of submit or be shunned lol and plz let's psych101 each other I'd love it you'd have to really open up

Lynnwoodguy33's photo
Wed 09/20/17 08:47 PM
Oh I did combination of half knowing the actual content then went elemtart platgplayground plus never cared about eating I was nicely reaching to widen conversation circle and I know useless to hope for resolve I remember how fights go as kids argue with no compromise and winner who is the one loud most annoying. It's cool I was childish pointing out the ridiculous social dynamics with the members of the Lord of fliess here all attack this guy lol. Ok surrender I win I'm clearly wrong

Lynnwoodguy33's photo
Wed 09/20/17 08:02 PM
Naw it's messed up and jumbled like this bill happening now so it's fits

Lynnwoodguy33's photo
Wed 09/20/17 08:01 PM
I do want to commend you on the person growth to hide indent even your face so someone had to get your approval to see u oh I bet that's theraputic and define u I'm cookie cutter topics brief statement of course then pic ur choice of who gets to apply for your time good job. I think your dream girl is close

Lynnwoodguy33's photo
Wed 09/20/17 07:56 PM
And some people like beard there called men dont hey I shave but sometimes it's ok to be roughed and natural fyi some woman like it some don't but hey instil keep bring me that's classy tho attract apprience clothing all while I'm not all lacking on others digging my style it's mind blowing this both for over what a post not concern I or i don't cuz I hate life so attack others for difference get the KkZk was like I you do have community lol

Lynnwoodguy33's photo
Wed 09/20/17 07:43 PM
This one really from colonial times tell now I'm forms of trade and we do it with treaties and list goes on serious there's books or Google shi t this country to all since dawn of people trade for job set supply need but then other person brings there thing now u each get what's needed. Weird

Lynnwoodguy33's photo
Wed 09/20/17 07:17 PM
Sorry but i grew up in a country that community will help and not I'm not sure this display is called but wow. I made a choice to try her and I'm asking live people outside to but its how a lot was handle among people since becoming

Lynnwoodguy33's photo
Wed 09/20/17 07:15 PM
Again not what I said I was asking overlook credit problem and il pay. However if did remodel or whatever that's thousand saves to a favor way less but also why is everyone attacked and not even correct on content

Lynnwoodguy33's photo
Wed 09/20/17 06:57 PM
Why is people saying that sex weasnt ever mentions I suggest home repair land scale or idea open but never mention trade body wtf

Lynnwoodguy33's photo
Wed 09/20/17 06:16 PM
I dont wany problems but isn't limiting asking for number it's what I do outside in people land and it's I wasn't aware or on purpose breaking rules but dude reporting a girl for trying to get to know u on human level that's next generation weird I like talk with voices and contact I'll keep my problems from the temple of purity herd

Lynnwoodguy33's photo
Wed 09/20/17 06:10 PM
Edited by Lynnwoodguy33 on Wed 09/20/17 06:11 PM
Serious ever been in Midwest the South its a popular look simple comfert and there literally who're people you what ever grown men on hook up sites given morality check not to found of the hateraid drink being passed but come guy I'm a jerk rant

Lynnwoodguy33's photo
Wed 09/20/17 05:59 PM
What read rest this is I'm tenet and don't care landlord just side deal for a asst but he'll of that's the need ok but no I'm trying all ages and not worried about no luck

Lynnwoodguy33's photo
Wed 09/20/17 05:57 PM
Don't care gender or couple I'm looking for seperate room socializing is fine this is a ask only cuz it's important not cuz of the room dynamics

Lynnwoodguy33's photo
Wed 09/20/17 05:55 PM
And must be Snohomish county it's currently my area and my daughter lives with ex wife not who I just ended but I moved back to Washington for my kid of its closing I'll bend my distance no pets not fuss little company help with the load of life and not need to stop and I'd stop barter to all cash asap

Lynnwoodguy33's photo
Wed 09/20/17 05:50 PM
Ok broke up little while ago move out it's ok mural problem but I did my share of not ok. However I found nothing and I'm look looking I'm looking alternative possibilities like proposing a barter arrange to handle deep and some long ago credit issues I'm working and not really a hard to handle mostly quiet. But handy inside and yard I can cook clean or I'm not sure who may offer so proposal is this if I can physical make your life better to help me get up my pleasure in what ever u need that's always but I will see the responce

Lynnwoodguy33's photo
Wed 09/20/17 05:01 PM
It's a total new way of girl hunting and want to make sure I'm pleasant or what's your thoughts?:wink: :tongue:

2 Next