sunshinebaby209's photo
Thu 09/27/07 03:46 PM
drinker there ya go..

sunshinebaby209's photo
Thu 09/27/07 03:45 PM
blushing lol even china??

sunshinebaby209's photo
Thu 09/27/07 03:36 PM
noway i dunno.. where do you wanna go?? lol..

sunshinebaby209's photo
Thu 09/27/07 03:33 PM
:smile: why is beauty so important?? i dont get it..lol

sunshinebaby209's photo
Thu 09/27/07 03:29 PM
happy me too!!!! i think it would be funny.. A tiny girl kickin someones face in.. This should be good.. *grabs the beer from kent* im drivin if your drinkin

sunshinebaby209's photo
Thu 09/27/07 03:26 PM
grumble ooh online butt kickings!! this is getting good.. EWW beer? yawn

sunshinebaby209's photo
Thu 09/27/07 03:23 PM
noway she's who you're fighting over?? oh brother!! *tries to find some chocolate*.. i wasnt being mean.. im jsut saying that she's one person

sunshinebaby209's photo
Thu 09/27/07 03:19 PM
bigsmile yay!!! lol.. man today i dont have a life.. I've had one heck of a week, and now im relaxing..for once in a million yearsglasses

sunshinebaby209's photo
Thu 09/27/07 03:15 PM
noway fine.. i'll get my own chips.. better yet, i'll get some mint chocolate chip icecream( i really do want some, but i dont need itnoway)

sunshinebaby209's photo
Thu 09/27/07 03:08 PM
laugh laugh i dont know if they could... flowerforyou

sunshinebaby209's photo
Thu 09/27/07 02:59 PM
noway wow..... drinker *adds a blonde bombshell and her cheating girlfriend to the scenario*

sunshinebaby209's photo
Thu 09/27/07 02:55 PM
:tongue: *steals the chips and dip*.. wow, whats so great about her that you both want her? thats what i want to know!! drinker

sunshinebaby209's photo
Sun 09/02/07 01:43 AM
Modesto sucks.. darn you people and the chinese food talk.. ive ate more yesterday then i have in a LONG time.. I've lost alot of weight..lol.. BUT CHINESE FOOD SOUNDS TASTY!!!

sunshinebaby209's photo
Fri 08/31/07 01:07 PM
ya'll just made me want some chinese food too :P.. My favorite thing to get in China town in San Francisco is these sesame seed ball things.. They're really good.. They're some kinda dessert.. ANYWHO..

sunshinebaby209's photo
Sat 08/25/07 09:52 AM
I wasnt like "oh my gosh, how dare he" offended.. I'm sure that some people may do that.. There are small communities in utah and idaho that claim to follow the "true mormon beleifs", which some are quite extreme..As far as my experiences, they have been great. In the temple, you are required to be covered from your neck to your ankles(both men and women)because it's a holy place for us. Our bishop does not have the right to tell us what to do or be like, but we do speak about keeping the law of chastity, meaning being a virgin until you're married..

sunshinebaby209's photo
Fri 08/24/07 10:31 PM
AND I JUST READ ALL OF THOSE THINGS YOU POSTED! Those are full of crap, we dont walk around naked and touch eachother, the people who do the interveiws do not claim to be Jesus...Satanic rituals? Where did you get this crao from!? Those are all lies, I should know.. It's ignorance and intolerance like this that ticks people off. And we believe that ALL sex is a sin before marriage.. Material to prove it wrong? There's no such thing, and I'm a truthful person..And as far as the charity work, I've worked for the Salvation Army, the Red Cross, and we raised money for ALL Huricane Katrina victims.. Do some actual research and get some real information

sunshinebaby209's photo
Fri 08/24/07 10:25 PM
umm I'm Mormon.. Have any questions, ask me! The importance of the temple is the same importance a cathedral or sinigauge(sp?) is to catholics or Jewish people.. Dont talk crap about a religion until you really know what it's about.. Haha, you talking about Mormons being a cult? We may or may not be, we're not being brainwashed to staying in the church.. The thing I love about it is the enphasis on family.. The divorce rate is lower in the LDS church, and people live longer because we dont believe in drinking or smoking.. The church has it's own welfare program,which helps the members actually find jobs instead of letting them freeload.. Not that all people on welfare do, but i know some that do.. We have our own adoption agency too.. We take care of our members, and even people who arent our members..

sunshinebaby209's photo
Fri 08/24/07 10:13 PM
im here.. because im cool like that..

1 3 Next