Community > Posts By > Caldura

Caldura's photo
Tue 03/30/10 10:02 PM
There is actually a classical station on the radio in my area, one that I listen to as much as possible whenever I am in the car, even though traffic may be crap the station and its music keeps everything in line, its strange how such music can affect the human psyche isn't it?

Caldura's photo
Tue 03/30/10 09:28 PM
Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Vivaldi, Stravinsky; what I listen to is by majority classical, anything that is even remotely close to this genre of music is what I listen to almost every waking moment of my day. I am curious as to if it is a little strange for someone of my age (even stranger is the fact that I preferred to listen to this genre with such a passion even when I was younger, any kind of classical music I would listen over and over again) I prefer this over whatever everyone else is listening to (new rock or whatever people are calling it, some of it garbage in my book) of course that is my opinion.

Of course I am curious as to what everyone else thinks about this, so comments?

Caldura's photo
Tue 03/23/10 10:13 PM
updated my profile and added a photo, let me know what you guys think, thanks.

Caldura's photo
Thu 03/04/10 04:56 PM
Guten Tahg Mein Fraulein, welcome to the site, I hope that you enjoy yourself. flowerforyou

Caldura's photo
Sun 02/28/10 07:26 PM
That's good to know, ones mentality and personality are rather important to me. So ones "Heart" is different to the majority, yet similar to a few selected, certain defining factors is what causes this. Some of it is maturity, the fact that I seem to be able to talk to older women easier then women my own age (I never knew why that was). I guess it may have something to do with the type of soul that I resonate, I have been told that I have a rather old soul.

Any other thoughts? I have been rather deprived of intellectual conversations lately. So I thought that I would attempt to tap into this sites resources.

Caldura's photo
Sun 02/28/10 07:07 PM
Edited by Caldura on Sun 02/28/10 07:08 PM

IV Been heart broken to bits my girl shevleft me deserted lts been 4years now an am not over her l think about her every day it left me on depression so am taking medicen , really she told me she loved me an played around with my feeling yep am week person an l need some comforting talk too me any one what can l doo?

I feel your pain man, everyone (male and female) has been through something like this, some just do what was mentioned earlier, physical and mental exhaustion, yelling and screaming, anything that will make them feel better. Get some new hobbies, hang out with your friends enjoy whatever you have left in your life, its been four years man, you need to pick up the pieces and step back out into the world.

Caldura's photo
Sun 02/28/10 06:26 PM
lol, good one

Caldura's photo
Mon 02/22/10 09:15 AM
Well Ladies and Gentleman, a simple question that gets into a complicated answer, Does age truly matter? So what about all of you? does it matter how old someone is? Or does it imply something more?

I personally Prefer women that are slightly older then I am, I have dated a 30 year old before and it was fine until she began feeling weird about it and broke it off.

Caldura's photo
Sun 01/10/10 04:44 PM

I admit it, I'm the one that did it. You can take down those road blocks now, you caught me fair and square... You'll never take me alive *Dash*
Hurry catch him!! Don't let him get away!! *runs after*

You'll never catch me, hahahaha. Aw crap the border patrol... Um Lets head out to the sea then. Crap, cost guard, I guess you actually caught me then, so what would you have done with me? Throw me in jail?

Caldura's photo
Sun 01/10/10 04:34 PM
I admit it, I'm the one that did it. You can take down those road blocks now, you caught me fair and square... You'll never take me alive *Dash*

Caldura's photo
Sun 01/10/10 04:23 PM
I would say a 7, but of course that is subject to change based on your personality and how well we could get along, haha. So Welcome to the site and I hope that you enjoy yourself.

Caldura's photo
Thu 12/24/09 02:13 PM
We all have one
Different with every person
Always changing
Sometimes many
We protect ourselves with them

We have them to protect our sanity
Those who are brave enough to remove them
Are the ones who are true to their word
Always act the same no matter where they are at
Never changing, never aging, never dieing

They are Immortal, always the ones that will risk it all
Not for themselves, but for the others that they care about
Friends, Family, Loved ones, they risk it all to keep them safe
No matter the consequences, always taking that same risk

Of never coming back, just to see them safe and happy
Not knowing what will be around that very corner
They may never return, their words empty until death
Then taken to heart, their life styles moving on
From person to person, it will move effecting those around them

These are the Masks, the ones that wear their hearts on their sleeves. Always blunt and honest to the bitter end. Never deterring from what they believe is right. They remove them once they are sick of wearing such a heavy burden. They risk their very Sanity by living outside the social norm to be themselves. No one will ever know their formal selves, as those people are dead once they remove the mask that everyone is so accustomed too. These are the people who may seem a little more agitated and aggressive towards others who are still living the social norm.

So my question to The is... Who is/was your Mask? and who are you now today?

Me? My mask was removed long ago. For the past 8 years, I have been myself; my True self... A devoted Norseman, a dead religion to some, my Heritage to my friends and loved ones. This is who I am, but the question is the same as it is above... Who are you?

Caldura's photo
Thu 12/24/09 01:56 PM

thanks for the tips and advice, and yes that main picture was taken in a bathroom, it was during a wedding (no not mine I'm single, it was another family member), didn't want to have a picture of my family on a public site where someone can rip and put it else where.

Just crop out anyone in the pic you don't want seen! Easy, schmeasy!

This is true, but of course I don't have access to those photos, lol, guess I should ask for some or just ask one of my friends with a camera to start surprising me with a few shots when I don't expect it.

Caldura's photo
Thu 12/24/09 01:39 PM
Well as the topic has suggested, I'm single, I don't know what to do about it.

So yeah not really happy about that, but so far nothing that I can do about that. Tried talking to several women that had my interest, no replies, not even a single, sorry not my type. I have been here for quite a while and that has been a rather repeated situation. Only about 5 out of the countless amounts of women that I have tried to talk to within ohio or within a close state.

Feel free to comment on my situation, some advice, whether it is about changing my profile a little, add some more pics, or to just get out of the town that I'm in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Caldura's photo
Tue 12/22/09 07:27 PM
thanks for the tips and advice, and yes that main picture was taken in a bathroom, it was during a wedding (no not mine I'm single, it was another family member), didn't want to have a picture of my family on a public site where someone can rip and put it else where.

Caldura's photo
Tue 12/22/09 05:28 PM
Everyone is more then welcome to give me feedback about my profile. It would be very appreciated, thanks for your time.

2 Next