Community > Posts By > UniqueBlonde

UniqueBlonde's photo
Sun 06/22/08 09:27 PM

Yukon Jack was single-handedly responsible for a three week relationship I had in college with a woman whose name I fail to remember. drinker

YAY BLACK-OUT DRINKING! noway

that sounds like all of my relationships since high school..haha

UniqueBlonde's photo
Sun 06/22/08 09:25 PM

Tequila here !drinker

I'm allergic to tequila, I break out in handcuffs whenever I drink it

hey hot stuff :wink:

UniqueBlonde's photo
Sun 06/22/08 09:24 PM

just beer and vodka heredrinker drinker

vodka make me sick
it is all good with orange juice.or just straight up i kinda had a bad day and soon it will be all gone.sometimes you just got to hit itdrinker drinker

aww...why did you have a bad day?
my co worker rated me out to the big boss.i did not get in trouble.i had to get the union in on it.he is a suck a##.and i told him to his face if he has a problem tell me to my face.i told the guy if he wants to fight name the place .he tried to mess with my job.if i was on the street and some one did me like that i would have been in a fight.

Yeahh that sounds like a pretty bad day to me

UniqueBlonde's photo
Sun 06/22/08 09:14 PM

vodka make me sick
it is all good with orange juice.or just straight up i kinda had a bad day and soon it will be all gone.sometimes you just got to hit itdrinker drinker

aww...why did you have a bad day?

UniqueBlonde's photo
Sun 06/22/08 09:10 PM

vodka make me sick

UniqueBlonde's photo
Sun 06/22/08 09:08 PM

that stuff is notorious,dangerous..deliciousdrinker

heck yeah drinker

UniqueBlonde's photo

GOOOOOD you're such a lush

i know...isnt it grand?

UniqueBlonde's photo

i'm with youdrinker drinker drinker

haha...im glad someone is drinker

UniqueBlonde's photo
Sun 06/22/08 09:06 PM
and yukon jack drinker

UniqueBlonde's photo
Sun 06/15/08 10:53 PM
lol. Good night people

UniqueBlonde's photo
Sun 06/15/08 10:51 PM

yes really :wink:

not for me, which is probably why i am still single haha

UniqueBlonde's photo
Sun 06/15/08 10:51 PM

haha seriously now........how about you go out with a guy uneek.......and youre madly in love with him......and I come over while youre working and boink him till he is blue in the face......would you be ok with it???devil bigsmile

If he knew he didn't want to be with me forever and found someone else? Why in the hell would i care? I would be more happy that he didt waste more of my life pretending when he know he would rather be with someone else
Ok.......I see some real walls here......something happened a long time ago.........

lol, not for me. I am still friends with most of my old boyfriends

UniqueBlonde's photo
Sun 06/15/08 10:50 PM

or boyfriend does that make them off limits?

stupid question

not really

UniqueBlonde's photo
Sun 06/15/08 10:46 PM

haha seriously now........how about you go out with a guy uneek.......and youre madly in love with him......and I come over while youre working and boink him till he is blue in the face......would you be ok with it???devil bigsmile

If he knew he didn't want to be with me forever and found someone else? Why in the hell would i care? I would be more happy that he didt waste more of my life pretending when he know he would rather be with someone else

UniqueBlonde's photo
Sun 06/15/08 10:44 PM

I think not though. I think you date a lot of people until you find the right person, so if you meet someone who is with someone else, but it feels right then you should go for it.

Well don't expect to find any real men wanting to date you then. Not trying to be rude or anything, but there is a thing called respect...

actually I have enough men who would date me. I just think why waste your time with someone if you know your not going to marry them or be with them forever?

UniqueBlonde's photo
Sun 06/15/08 10:42 PM

Are you blond?

are you?

UniqueBlonde's photo
Sun 06/15/08 10:42 PM

Let me ask you this, have you ever been cheated on? I have, repeatedly. It is hard to get over that, so could you do that to someone else??? :cry: :cry: flowerforyou flowerforyou

I have probably been cheated on, but not that I know of, or care to know of. I would never go with someone who is in a relationship though

UniqueBlonde's photo
Sun 06/15/08 10:40 PM
I think not though. I think you date a lot of people until you find the right person, so if you meet someone who is with someone else, but it feels right then you should go for it.

UniqueBlonde's photo
Sun 06/15/08 10:37 PM

UniqueBlonde's photo
Sun 06/15/08 10:37 PM

Anyone that judges people by their age , does'nt really know to much about love . Love is not based on age

it is based on age some what
only if you want it too

no only if its morally correct. I wouldnt date someone that was my parents age, nor would i date someone that was the age of my children...when I have them some day