blushing thank you Pat...
no need u make it easy

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:28 PM
IndnPrncs...<<<<<<<<<<<<<hottt

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:20 PM
Edited by patmahiney on Mon 06/23/08 08:21 PM

The second email was also one of those, "I'm gonna be in Nebraska soon......." emails.
whew for a second i thought u were talkin bout me......p.s. i do everything drunk...

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:11 PM

discoafternoon page 15 e-mail

Tyfrench9 page 1

OrangeCat page 1

James1234567 page 1

patmahiney page 7

unique2468 page 11

chuck366 page 16

cdaddy page 30
page 7???

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:52 PM
im out peazzles

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:49 PM

:wink: :wink: :wink: how bout 24 yrs????:wink:
my lil cougar ...roaaaaar

actually I graduate to JAGUAR .. the best of the best love love love love

and my last BF was 27 years younger glasses

We could get together and beat that.smokin

I hold ya to that STALKER MAN devil

You're so getting stalked now!devil smokin
just dont interupt dessert..im servin silky hot chocolate over vanilla goddess

oh as long as dessert gets served eh? laugh
sure ,,,,bonus hee hee hee

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:45 PM

We could get together and beat that.smokin

I hold ya to that STALKER MAN devil

You're so getting stalked now!devil smokin
just dont interupt dessert..im servin silky hot chocolate over vanilla goddess

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:43 PM

big mac? wanna send yourself to an early grave huh?
i smoke lucky strike chew tabacco drink scotch by the bottle eat steak all the time and fight in the rink and at the bars a lil big mac is the least of my worries..hmmm maybe my lifestyle dont facilitate a girlfriend...i think i just had an epiphany,,what do yall think

ok now we have to go out for drinks.

Actually i'm sure there is a girl for you. She will either get you to slow down or join you.

Though yea, i've fallen off a mountain before, Death by Big Mac is right up there with my fear that a giant weasle named fred will throw me into the sun.
lol hahahahaha they havent made one for me or she's doin a great job of hiddin,yeah man we can pound a few...if u ever get to cali..or i some how have a tournament in ur state why not..im great at finding 1 nite -two week types of girlfriends..

hahaha, i use to play goalie up in cali. Near san burnadino. Nothing like a goalie fight. The toughest sons of *****es on the ice.

Goalies, men with big sticks!
so true...dude on my right arm is cheif blackhawk..trip huh.ive had the most goalie to goalie fights at the rink i play at.only newbs come into my crease, and i teachem the old irish way to stay away...i may go back through chi town when i go to n.y. to visit a bro

I was known for chasing the forwards off the ice. The last time someone came in my crease, i think i cleaved them in the nuts. The crease is such a magical place. It's like your own kingdom. Anything is legal for you...except taking your helmet off and bashing someone in the face. I learned that the hard way. strange thing, it was one of the rare times i wore a helmet.
ur crazy man.maybe next season i will fly in to watch the hawks...then stop in colorado on the way back:wink: that was for fade,,,cool

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:38 PM
Edited by patmahiney on Mon 06/23/08 05:39 PM

i have a silver x type lol thats so funny

you own a jag? if so, I hear they are always in the shop .. true?
no not after the year 2000.the quality came up after ford merged with them..it sexy,,,,silver ext with cream calve skin interior and birds eye maple wood accents

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:30 PM

i have a silver x type lol thats so funny

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:28 PM

i smoke lucky strike chew tabacco drink scotch by the bottle eat steak all the time and fight in the rink and at the bars a lil big mac is the least of my worries..hmmm maybe my lifestyle dont facilitate a girlfriend...i think i just had an epiphany,,what do yall think

ooh. i like fights in hockey.
i like u:wink:

:tongue: :tongue:
r u teasin me with tongue?????bigsmile

no :smile:
sad brokenheart explode :cry:

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:24 PM

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:14 PM

I think you'd better make that dinner you're gonna make for me before you fall over dead .............. THAT'S what I think :wink:
chocolate

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:13 PM

:tongue: :tongue:
r u teasin me with tongue?????bigsmile

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:11 PM

Actually i'm sure there is a girl for you. She will either get you to slow down or join you.

Though yea, i've fallen off a mountain before, Death by Big Mac is right up there with my fear that a giant weasle named fred will throw me into the sun.
lol hahahahaha they havent made one for me or she's doin a great job of hiddin,yeah man we can pound a few...if u ever get to cali..or i some how have a tournament in ur state why not..im great at finding 1 nite -two week types of girlfriends..

hahaha, i use to play goalie up in cali. Near san burnadino. Nothing like a goalie fight. The toughest sons of *****es on the ice.

Goalies, men with big sticks!
so true...dude on my right arm is cheif blackhawk..trip huh.ive had the most goalie to goalie fights at the rink i play at.only newbs come into my crease, and i teachem the old irish way to stay away...i may go back through chi town when i go to n.y. to visit a bro

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:02 PM

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:01 PM

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 04:51 PM

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 04:45 PM
sup court ,,,smile:wink: wuts up