Community > Posts By > SexyVic

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 02:05 AM
That is one GREAT advantage of teaching, as long as you can make it through the year without going crazy first...Yep I love to belt out "I Love Rok and Roll" by Joan Jet and similar stuff! Always a hoot!

no photo
That is one GREAT advantage of teaching, as long as you can make it through the year without going crazy first...Yep I love to belt out "I Love Rok and Roll" by Joan Jet and similar stuff! Always a hoot!

no photo

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 02:02 AM
This time of AM real serious debates are kind of hard to hold...:P

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 01:59 AM
Am a teacher who hasn't gone back to work yet, after labor day...just taking advantage of my last few nights I can stay up I guess! :) I read your profile and you seem like a sweet and fun girl! We have karaoke in common!

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 01:53 AM
Yea, BG he waz getting plenty of that! (HBK) Just in case everyone's convo has gone all over before I post this! :P

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 01:47 AM
Hey Bay Girl, what happened to our friend HBK, see he is deactivated...hope its not catching! lol

no photo
Wed 08/22/07 02:43 AM
Night to all us Vampires! :P Good one BG on Walton reference...lol

no photo
Wed 08/22/07 02:38 AM
I'm up too but also heading to bed...thanx for adding to my friend list HBK! :)

1 2 4 Next