no photo
Sat 03/16/19 09:22 PM

If, the woman is just gonna slop together
a plate of Purina Redneck Chow...
There's really no point in bothering.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::100:

no photo
Sat 03/16/19 07:49 PM

No, I don't think cooking is that important to a man. I can spend 30 minutes or 3 hours cooking and there is no difference. I like to cook, so I just do it for myself.

i am 50% sicilian so my opinion might be bias.... but if you spend 3 hours in the kitchen and you make me eat alot, there would be rewards for you later lol. again, it may depend on peoples cultures....

I’m trying to tell them :joy::raising_hand:‍♀️

no photo
Sat 03/16/19 09:54 AM
Y’all got me in a al green kinda mood ...my playlist for my bath this morning :heart_eyes:

no photo
Sat 03/16/19 09:41 AM
Welcome....first you gotta do the truffle shuffle

no photo
Sat 03/16/19 09:38 AM

But thinking traps are dangerous, and they include false hopes or not being able to read between the lines

-Thinking traps dangerous
-false hopes
-not reading between the lines.

You kidding? how bout not having ANY expectations, like 0... Can you do that?

You are now in my friend zone shy boy ...come on in...drinker pitchfork

no photo
Sat 03/16/19 09:32 AM

Allaya's are a bunch of damned perverts.

I've never been so proud to post with any
group of people.
blushing

You are really becoming a softie you know it smitten

no photo
Sat 03/16/19 09:17 AM

slaphead

:joy::raising_hand:‍♀️🤷‍♀️

no photo
Sat 03/16/19 08:51 AM

Sometimes afraid of the dark. I have a night light.

My cat helped me over come my fear of the dark. He would sleep with me at night and as long as he didn't see any thing, I knew I was safe. Once I would fall asleep he would leave and roam the house, but he would come back and check on me.

One time I was crying in my room after a break up, he came up and pushed his head on my face, I started petting him and he put his paw on my face, then slapped me, then walked away. That was the best advice I ever got. lol

Reading this made my day:blush::blush::blush:

:) Glad it made your day. flowerforyou Some times we need a good friend that will just slap us around a bit. lol

Nope but I’m afraid of the calzone :joy:carbs are not my friend

An old friend of mine lived in a nursing home and was a veteran. He smoked despite having some health issues. He told me we're all going to die some time, we may as well die happy. He died one of the happiest people I know.

So, go ahead eat a calzone (or two or three), you're still going to be pretty and it will actually make you more beautiful because it will make you happy. When you die, at least you'll have tasted some delicious calzones a time or two.

Guess what? I'm on my way to get two whole large pizzas to eat all by myself, you know why? Because f*** it, I can. lol

It was a joke lol I don’t care about that stuff I eat what I want it’s why I’m fat :joy::joy::joy:and yes your friend is right...live everyday for the day life is short and who gives a **** what anyone else thinks? Lol

drinker drinker drinker

drinker

no photo
Sat 03/16/19 08:50 AM

^^^^^ Being in her friend zone is probably way better than being in a no zone smokin

Yeah. But don't get caught in a thinking trap. Be realistic. Always keep in mind, there ain't more than friendship.

Not true at all larsi just looking for the right one for me while bettering myself as a person while I wait for him drinker

no photo
Sat 03/16/19 08:36 AM

^^^^^ Being in her friend zone is probably way better than being in a no zone smokin

pitchfork drool your a smart man shy boy :kissing_heart:

no photo
Sat 03/16/19 08:30 AM

Sometimes afraid of the dark. I have a night light.

My cat helped me over come my fear of the dark. He would sleep with me at night and as long as he didn't see any thing, I knew I was safe. Once I would fall asleep he would leave and roam the house, but he would come back and check on me.

One time I was crying in my room after a break up, he came up and pushed his head on my face, I started petting him and he put his paw on my face, then slapped me, then walked away. That was the best advice I ever got. lol

Reading this made my day:blush::blush::blush:

:) Glad it made your day. flowerforyou Some times we need a good friend that will just slap us around a bit. lol

An old friend of mine lived in a nursing home and was a veteran. He smoked despite having some health issues. He told me we're all going to die some time, we may as well die happy. He died one of the happiest people I know.

So, go ahead eat a calzone (or two or three), you're still going to be pretty and it will actually make you more beautiful because it will make you happy. When you die, at least you'll have tasted some delicious calzones a time or two.

Guess what? I'm on my way to get two whole large pizzas to eat all by myself, you know why? Because f*** it, I can. lol

It was a joke lol I don’t care about that stuff I eat what I want it’s why I’m fat :joy::joy::joy:and yes your friend is right...live everyday for the day life is short and who gives a **** what anyone else thinks? Lol

no photo
Sat 03/16/19 08:25 AM

this topic came up on another thread on another site
on what makes a woman wifey material
the topic of cooking/baking was mentioned
all the younger women had a hissy fit

interesting how times have changed
since I got a cookbook as a gift
at my wedding shower

That’s because younger women are usually part of the grotesque feminist movement 🤢...sad nothing wrong with cooking for your man ...

no photo
Sat 03/16/19 07:38 AM

Make sure you have a plethora of steaks and ribs and chicken cooked when he comes home ....oh and be half naked while doing it...that’ll do it every time :raising_hand:‍♀️

Is there any cheesecake? drool

A good woman always has dessert ready pitchfork

no photo
Sat 03/16/19 07:28 AM

no photo
Sat 03/16/19 07:23 AM
You have my attention I’m listening :ear:

no photo
Sat 03/16/19 07:18 AM
Edited by Aroundtheworld37 on Sat 03/16/19 07:18 AM
Make sure you have a plethora of steaks and ribs and chicken cooked when he comes home ....oh and be half naked while doing it...that’ll do it every time :raising_hand:‍♀️

no photo
Fri 03/15/19 09:17 AM
Really really really good :blush:

no photo
Fri 03/15/19 09:14 AM
That’s me :joy:
Someone with pretty eyes

no photo
Fri 03/15/19 09:05 AM
What’s not to like? :heart_eyes:
Someone shy

no photo