Community > Posts By > Rintastic

Rintastic's photo
Wed 08/08/07 05:42 PM
So, is anyone doing anything fun tonight? Well, besides all this hilarity. :) I know I wouldn't mind spending an evening in here chatting with all of you, but sometimes...like tonight, I'm killing time before Karaoke!!

Rintastic's photo
Wed 08/08/07 05:40 PM
Brandon, that's Awesome. :) Mario rocks my socks. :) I've never really been a "gamer" but you can't go wrong with Mario or Tetris

Rintastic's photo
Wed 08/08/07 05:39 PM
Cloudy, I can tell! :) I dig it.

Rintastic's photo
Wed 08/08/07 05:38 PM
Thanks everyone. :)

Rintastic's photo
Wed 08/08/07 05:35 PM
You too, Kick. :)

Rintastic's photo
Wed 08/08/07 05:34 PM
I will, I know...I've been on forums that move quickly before...just not for a LONG while. :)

Rintastic's photo
Wed 08/08/07 05:33 PM
Man this thread moves fast! Thanks for the welcome kick and goodlaugh. :)

Rintastic's photo
Wed 08/08/07 05:28 PM
worst date ever. 1st..he was 19, I was 24...bad idea...but he asked, I accepted.

We went to see "hostel" Bad movie...or at least not a "date" movie. Then we went to Fridays for dinner...which I ended up having to pay for...when he said he was going to be buying. During dinner I would have rather watched paint dry because all he could talk about was his dad's car. He apparently didn't notice the glazed look in my eye, because he asked for another date...that one I was smart enough to turn down.

Rintastic's photo
Wed 08/08/07 05:24 PM
Hi everyone. :) New here...kinda checkin things out.

Rintastic's photo
Wed 08/08/07 05:18 PM
When it comes to writing about oneself, it's always a challenge. I want to stand out from the masses, but I also don't want to sound too pretentious. Nevertheless, we try....I try.

I just joined this site today...earlier...before work...and I'm back again after work trying to make sense of all this.

It seems that there are some pretty fun and intelligent people here, so that is refreshing.

I guess I just wanted to say...I'm diggin this...I guess it's time to start posting. :)

RiN

1 3 Next