Community > Posts By > thumper95

thumper95's photo
Thu 09/24/09 11:43 AM
wow,, wear boots yall,,, cause the sporkings are coming

thumper95's photo
Thu 09/24/09 11:14 AM
so we are still fighting small pox and things like that now cause even after the vaccine that was brought about to fight it small pox has never went away. you make no sense what so ever, polio, small pox, diptheria, typhiod fever, yellow fever, tb,, all those are so rampant here aint they.

thumper95's photo
Thu 09/24/09 11:04 AM
ever stop to think that a virus or bacteria can mutate? and yeah,, people can play football and not get injured,, but its a 75 percent chance that you get injured severly at least once playing,, and a 99 percent chance that you will be injured in some way. but i guess i wasnt scared to get hurt. thats why i did it. but its done,, my knee is torn, and i cant play til its fixed. vaccines dont eradicate things,, it reduces the risk of you getting sick. or didnt you know that

thumper95's photo
Thu 09/24/09 10:55 AM
First off its not a personal attack,, but you seem to think it is. maybe its cause your talking about things that people have been studying for years that you seem to think you can cure with good vibes or something. Tell ya what,, come heal my torn knee with no meds and no surgery and make it to where i can play football again with your vibes. Then ill believe what you have to say. I have seen people go about cancer treatment the natural way and be dead in monthes,, when if they would have listened to the doctors who study these things for the entire span of their professional lives had to say. And if you cured swine flu,,, then why is it still a problem?

thumper95's photo
Thu 09/24/09 09:47 AM
the worlds a topsy turvy place,,, cats loving dogs,

thumper95's photo
Thu 09/24/09 08:57 AM
aww come on,, its not that bad,, then you have the whole day to play

thumper95's photo
Thu 09/24/09 08:45 AM
im sorry to say it this way,, well,, no im not,, but i cant say that its bad sportmanship if one team kills another. i have played games where we had lopsided victories and losses. when we lost,, we pulled out of it,, got stronger,, and it didnt happen again. when we won, we looked back,, figured out what we did right, and kept on doing it.

thumper95's photo
Thu 09/24/09 08:24 AM
that works for me too,, hehehehee

thumper95's photo
Thu 09/24/09 08:20 AM
no it wont tickle,,, it will hurt like hades,,, and specially where i stab them at,, in the knee cap,, then squirt the juice on them,,, make em dance a bit

thumper95's photo
Thu 09/24/09 07:54 AM

get the sporks,, stab stupid people and squeeze the juice in the wounds?

That would seriously hurt

I dont believe its supposed to ticklehuh

thumper95's photo
Thu 09/24/09 07:42 AM
see,, makes no sense

thumper95's photo
Thu 09/24/09 07:41 AM

Mike Leach (Texas Tech coach) has been criticized for running up the score

he said "My boys play football on every play. I never let them coast. Ever. If you don't like it, stop em"

Its a game,,, Sportsman ship is not playing dirty, using foul language, talking alot of junk while playing,, just being decent. Some teams are really good,, and if a team cant stop them,, what do people want them to do,,, stand there and let other teams score on them? how would that be fair to anyone?

thumper95's photo
Thu 09/24/09 07:09 AM
i guess they think he is a unisex deer,,, one horn and a hooha

thumper95's photo
Thu 09/24/09 07:08 AM
alright then,, how bouts i go rent bambi,, and have a marathon of bambi allllllll weekend,, hows that?

thumper95's photo
Thu 09/24/09 07:04 AM
thats a fun thing to do,, or at least threaten it,, then look at the looks and stares you get,, people leave you alone,,,,,hehehehe

thumper95's photo
Thu 09/24/09 07:00 AM
im in the mood to do some killin,, wheres bambi at?

thumper95's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:57 AM
something like that

thumper95's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:56 AM
get the sporks,, stab stupid people and squeeze the juice in the wounds?

thumper95's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:49 AM
midget in the pipes with a hammer,,, locate midget and relieve him of the hammer

thumper95's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:47 AM
I have been noticing alot of flak over high school football teams scoring alot of points and killing other teams. And the coaches and the players are catching all grades of flak over it. WHy is it that people don't seem to realize that football is a game. Someone Is GOING TO WIN, and there is always a loser. You can NOT have 2 winners in every game. This everyone is a winner thing has gotten out of control. If you never lose,, how can you ever hope to learn to win right? It makes no sense to me. People bellyache over anything that they view as not right,, or bad sportsmanship. If an NFL team won a game 67 to nothing,, no one is going to raise cain about it, cept the losers. The winning team is not going to lose their coach over the win. Football is a sport,, someone is always going to win, someone is always going to lose, its the way the game is played.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25