Community > Posts By > nativehonor

nativehonor's photo
Mon 03/29/10 02:51 PM
So if I wrote you, would you respond? cool!

nativehonor's photo
Mon 03/29/10 02:47 PM
I am looking for people that may wanna try the pen pal thing. any advice for the new guy? gotta say that this site is fun. enjoy.

nativehonor's photo
Mon 03/29/10 02:45 PM
Thanks for the advice. I don't understand what people don't understand.
Either way, enjoy another round.drinker

nativehonor's photo
Mon 03/29/10 02:34 PM
You bet. Always admire a girl with a brain she will use. Its fun to chat here. biggrin

nativehonor's photo
Mon 03/29/10 02:28 PM
I was invited to a Tongan BBQ only about a year ago. The meat was amazing, like shark, not the fin but real shark, but greesy. I asked what it was several times and was told every time that He wolud tell me later. Well I finished and demanded I know what it was. I turned out to be Rottweiler they were breeding for food. Dont worry, I brushed my teeth like ten times that day, and about three times every day since then.

nativehonor's photo
Mon 03/29/10 02:10 PM
Thats about the smartest thing I have ever heard anyone say. Who needs sugar daddies? All Respect to ya. Keep your stuff real. It will pay off.keepnit100, Have a drink.drinker

nativehonor's photo
Mon 03/29/10 01:49 PM
Sign of the southern cross By Black Sabbath

nativehonor's photo
Mon 03/29/10 01:35 PM
Three huge things.. Amazing long lasting sex. :banana:
An intelligent conversation, at least one every day.
Indoor plumbing. (those of you who haved lived through it, how the hell you do it?

nativehonor's photo
Mon 03/29/10 01:24 PM
Headstrong by Trapt. Just listened to Cold by Breaking Benjamin.

nativehonor's photo
Mon 03/29/10 01:09 PM
I'm a Gemini that loves to drink it up and press others to drink til they pass out. Its Hilarius!!! drinker Another round?

nativehonor's photo
Mon 03/29/10 12:57 PM
have a beer fellas. Oh and for the ones out there who don't drink, Have a lemonade, Its all good. So I am looking for a few down to earth people who wanna try a pen pal friendship thing. (whatever thats supposed to mean). I hold direct and honest conversations about anything and everything. Enjoy Have another on me.drinks

nativehonor's photo
Mon 03/29/10 12:53 PM
Anyone want a beer? ( a lemonaid to the ones who don't drink. Its all good) Hey everyone, hope everything goes well for ya here. There are cool people here. ( just havent heard from many) Keep things real. it will come to ya. Have another one on me.drinks

nativehonor's photo
Mon 03/29/10 12:49 PM
Anyone ever tell you that you look like mike fron the red green show? thats cool!!shades

nativehonor's photo
Mon 03/29/10 12:40 PM
Gotta love the alcohol fellas! Pour another round on me.drinks

nativehonor's photo
Mon 03/29/10 12:26 PM
I'm thinking, Its a great day to meet new people here.

nativehonor's photo
Mon 03/29/10 11:37 AM
I am thinking, is there a way chill laid back pen pal out there to chat it up with?

nativehonor's photo
Mon 03/29/10 11:08 AM
I can not work yet, landscaping season is just not quote here yet. So I am here for now as I do a little house work I hate house work!!frustrated

nativehonor's photo
Mon 03/29/10 10:39 AM
I am a new guy that is looking for people who wanna try out the pen pal thing. I hold legit, open conversations about anything and everything. If you think you wanna try this, feel free to respond. Have a great day, and keep it real.

nativehonor's photo
Sun 03/28/10 12:03 PM
If you want to talk, I wanna listen. Chat away.

nativehonor's photo
Sat 03/27/10 03:37 PM
Haha! I guess so. So what about the gemini that you cant stand?