Community > Posts By > Bradley

Bradley's photo
Mon 08/15/22 06:21 AM

Brooks Isle should be replaced with Oregon in the record of their city, zip code database table.

It still has not been fixed.

Unfortunately there is no one on the forums that can help you with this. Your only recourse is to request Admin to change it for you.

I DID!!! MULTIPLE TIMES!!!

Bradley's photo
Mon 08/15/22 01:53 AM

Brooks Isle should be replaced with Oregon in the record of their city, zip code database table.

Bradley's photo
Mon 08/15/22 01:53 AM

Bradley's photo
Fri 08/05/22 02:15 AM
I hope you find Mr. Right :heart:

Bradley's photo
Tue 08/02/22 09:16 PM

I have requested countless times to update my city. I finally got a response from them and they STILL HAVE NOT fixed my city.

I'd like to try to find out the reason for the error. Would you mind informing me the correct zip code and town name?

The zip code is 61061, the name of the city is Oregon, Illinois.

Bradley's photo
Mon 08/01/22 01:45 AM

Woah! Take a chill pill waving

I'd take a chill pill if "support" would do their job! I've been making this request REPEATEDLY for more than a year!

Bradley's photo
Mon 08/01/22 01:28 AM
No they won't!!! I have requested countless times to update my city. I finally got a response from them and they STILL HAVE NOT fixed my city. Stop telling lies!!!

Bradley's photo
Wed 06/29/22 06:20 AM
I have contacted help before, twice, but still not seen a correction, nor have I received any correspondence regarding my request.

The city listed on my profile DOES NOT EXIST!!! I entered my zip code, which is a city called OREGON, ILLINOIS. But what pops up (and cannot be changed) is BROOKS ISLE, ILLINOIS. Brooks Isle is a SAND BAR in the RIVER, near the city where I live! No one lives there!!!

Can someone PLEASE correct this problem???

Bradley's photo
Fri 06/17/22 10:58 AM
Oh, they don't care about accuracy here. I live in a city called Oregon, Illinois. But when I put in my zip code, they list it as Brooks Isle, Illinois. Brooks Isle is a SAND BAR in the middle of the river that runs through the city. I've sent numerous requests to have it corrected, with no response, and no action. IDIOTS.

Bradley's photo
Sat 04/23/22 03:16 PM
Customer Support??? What a joke!!! They never answer.

Bradley's photo
Sun 01/09/22 05:39 AM
You can manage a household by yourself, that's not a relationship, it's masturbation.

Bradley's photo
Thu 01/06/22 04:30 PM
I'm a single gay man, located about 1/2 hour Southwest of Rockford. Hoping to meet someone in the vicinity of Oregon, Mount Morris, Dixon, Polo, Rochelle, Stillman Valley, Byron, Davis Junction, etc. Come on out of the woodwork, guys! I know you're out there! waving

Bradley's photo
Mon 01/03/22 01:49 AM
I am 61 years old, always been alone, hate it. Can't find one decent man who will take the time to meet and make a real connection.

Bradley's photo
Thu 12/23/21 12:13 AM

Hey there,

I’m new here checking this app out.

Curious to know if anyone had any luck yet on this app achieving what they want here?

No luck in more than 10 years. I went on a couple dates with one person, they turned out to be a convicted violent sex offender. If it wasn't a free site, I'd have shut down my profile years ago. Good luck!

Bradley's photo
Thu 07/15/21 09:41 PM

That doesn't work when you try to update your location and they have the incorrect city listed for the zip code, and they refuse to change it! :angry:

Have you tried to input your location manually? That has worked for me in the past.

Yes, I have. It would not accept the change.

Bradley's photo
Thu 07/15/21 07:35 AM
That doesn't work when you try to update your location and they have the incorrect city listed for the zip code, and they refuse to change it! :angry:

Bradley's photo
Fri 12/27/19 05:09 PM
I'm interested. You're adorable, but we're too far apart. You don't state in your profile what you're seeking. Have a good night!

2 Next