Community > Posts By > jaded_angel

jaded_angel's photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:24 AM

as long as it comes on cd so I don't have to read the whole thing lol

and i'm sure men wish the same of women though our manual would be like 3000 pages long :laughing:

oooh you wanna cheat and use the chapter option laugh

jaded_angel's photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:23 AM
lol it's a personal preference but i think everyone should experience it just to say they have *shrugs*

jaded_angel's photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:21 AM
why ty darlin i try laugh rofl

jaded_angel's photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:20 AM
welcome and hope you find many friends as well flowerforyou

jaded_angel's photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:18 AM
gm grammy and have fun chevy eat some for me!! :smile:

jaded_angel's photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:17 AM

:laughing:
nope and if it was I wouldn't be there anyhow lol
<---doesn't have one night stand fun

eh one of the places I work for's network went down this morning so I actually had to drive out here to fix it :(
I'm just about to leave lol
Got up a 3am yeaterday morning went to sleep at 11 last night got up at 230 this morning and here I sit lol

And where did you spend the night last night or do I need to ask? lmao

<---sneaks in through the window adn sits on the couch for a few mins before he has to leave and head back home

awww it's not a fun one night stand thing?? bummer lol grumble laugh

well where's the fun in that?? geez you gotta have one at least in your life laugh

jaded_angel's photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:16 AM
and i'm sure men wish the same of women though our manual would be like 3000 pages long :laughing:

jaded_angel's photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:14 AM

eh one of the places I work for's network went down this morning so I actually had to drive out here to fix it :(
I'm just about to leave lol
Got up a 3am yeaterday morning went to sleep at 11 last night got up at 230 this morning and here I sit lol

And where did you spend the night last night or do I need to ask? lmao

<---sneaks in through the window adn sits on the couch for a few mins before he has to leave and head back home

awww it's not a fun one night stand thing?? bummer lol grumble laugh

jaded_angel's photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:12 AM
will do Linda nice to meet ya :smile: oooh a longgggggg night it seems been there done that still wanna do it sometime lol laugh

jaded_angel's photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:08 AM
these are all very true like silverado said it's gotta be 5pm somewhere so perfectly normal!!! laugh

jaded_angel's photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:06 AM
amazing considering the toilet lid is never left up I train my men well to leave the lid fully closed all the time laugh :wink:

jaded_angel's photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:04 AM
what about tea?? that's pretty easy on the stomach I only drink coffee if severely need to wake up or in the mood for one *shrugs*

jaded_angel's photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:03 AM
well for 1 I don't let the dog drink out of the toilet bowl so don't think he'd be too pissed and why wash it off if it's so nice smelling I just hate the words for it lol laugh

jaded_angel's photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:00 AM
soda at 6am?? wow i think i'd hurl if i had one this early lol

jaded_angel's photo
Sat 05/30/09 04:58 AM
Just like that eau de toilette I mean how sick that?? oh I'm wearing toilet water ewww laugh grumble

jaded_angel's photo
Sat 05/30/09 04:57 AM
ya know that'd always been my luck too!!! or in some language like finnish I mean honestly!!! frustrated rofl

jaded_angel's photo
Sat 05/30/09 04:55 AM
Attractive to the right women too lol flowerforyou laugh

jaded_angel's photo
Sat 05/30/09 04:52 AM
Instruction manual hmm there's a thought I wish many times a bf came w/one seriously!!! grumble and I'd like to think I'm worthy of a crush :wink:

jaded_angel's photo
Sat 05/30/09 04:49 AM
Is that a HUGE ego boost I hear?? laugh

jaded_angel's photo
Sat 05/30/09 04:48 AM
I take naps only if extremely bored lol otherwise I don't take naps either oh and if I'm extremely exhausted and got ****ty sleep...case in point!! laugh

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25