ashiningprincess's photo
Fri 09/07/07 12:39 AM
CARLOS THANK U..U R VERY SWEET AND I APPRECIATE YOUR INTEELIGENTS WHEN IT COMES TO THE REAL WORLD AND WOMEN..KISS AND HUGS TO Uflowerforyou

ashiningprincess's photo
Fri 09/07/07 12:37 AM
HI CAREBEAR THANK U FOR YOUR COMMENT.MEN LIKE U ARE THE BOMB BABY..KEEP IT UP.WOOHOO:wink:

ashiningprincess's photo
Fri 09/07/07 12:35 AM
HEYYYYYYYYYYYY GG2 YOU ARE FINE AS WINE.YEAH I AGREE.THE SUBJECT DID CHANGE THERE LOL.OH WELL MAYBE WE CAN GET BACK ON TRACK.BUT I MUST SAY .YOU ARE A VERY HANDSOME MAN..YUMMMMY :tongue:

ashiningprincess's photo
Thu 09/06/07 01:24 AM
ive enjoyed these post.hey seahawk thanks alot.ur the kind of man that makes a woman feel special .i appreciate that.its not always whats outside but what the heart has to offer flowerforyou

ashiningprincess's photo
Tue 09/04/07 04:39 PM
hey thumper lol yeah why not.as long as u like a big valumpuious woman looooooooooooool

ashiningprincess's photo
Tue 09/04/07 04:25 PM
hahaha yall are to cute..thanks for ur comments.i love it..lets see where it gets us.im standing in for miss piggy lol sex symbel for fat woman..any kernits out there ?lol

ashiningprincess's photo
Tue 09/04/07 12:25 AM
why do men turn away a beautiful heavy set woman? as if they are a disease?big woman know how to love and cook,and most of the time have beautiful personalities...let us know guys..

2 Next