Community > Posts By > ISabbathi

ISabbathi's photo
Sat 11/24/07 04:00 PM
Black Sabbath

ISabbathi's photo
Sat 11/17/07 04:52 PM
Im waiting for the Sabre vs Sens game on Wednesday, payback for last Friday.

ISabbathi's photo
Sat 11/17/07 03:56 PM
Sabres out of their slump, better watch out now, redemption time. Drury and Briere can go to hell.

ISabbathi's photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:05 PM
An 80-year old man goes for physical. All tests come back with normal results. The doctor says, "George, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?"

George replies: "God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so he's fixed it so when I get in up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom - poof! The light goes on. When I'm done, Poof! The light goes off." "Wow, that's incredible," says the doctor.

A little later in the day, the doctor calls George's wife. "Ethel," he says, "George is doing fine! But I had to call you because I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night and - poof! The light goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done - poof! The light goes off?" "Oh my God!" Ethel exclaims. "He's pissing in the bloody fridge again!"

ISabbathi's photo
Mon 11/12/07 04:54 PM
Good to hear all the positive long hair comments.

ISabbathi's photo
Mon 11/12/07 04:44 AM
Yeah, no joke.

ISabbathi's photo
Mon 11/12/07 03:44 AM
Long hair on a male, good or bad? I know it comes down to personal taste, just curious to see what you think.

ISabbathi's photo
Tue 11/06/07 08:09 PM
First album was funny, second album was a little overkill but had some good jokes on it. Gaffigan is better.

2 Next