shocked

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 11:07 AM

She does have a purdy smile.

EMMMHEMMM, I like a purdy smile!

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 11:06 AM

You guys are crazy.

I just found a chicken bone in my kung pao bowl at Spangles. They offered me my money back, but I told them to start checking their supplies better. I just didn't feel like being a raging Jew today, I have a headache.

Drink yourself some cafinated tea it wil clear you right on up.

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 11:04 AM
Oh you know, freely and breezy.

So had some wxcitement this past couple days have we? and I gathered your cat is a photographer lol

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 10:56 AM
High Soufie waving

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 10:55 AM
Yea im pretty proud of my home town and county, the weather is really only good for one thing. As much as I can enjoy that one thing I hate our weather.

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 10:15 AM
Sorry to here it budd I am just getting over the same thing. I hope you get chipper sooner then I did drink lots of theraflue, hot green tea, chicken noodle supe and watter, I know its hard to keep down but sometimes you just gotta cowboy up.

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 10:06 AM
Fellin a little homie G, funkie fresh boyyyeee, and allot better my stomach flue has deminished.

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 10:01 AM

After being in several hurricanes, and tornadoes (granted not the one's you would imagine in the central plain states, but tornadoes nonetheless) I find the thought of the Earth shaking and opening up to swallow me quite terrifying.

Ok so maybie my conscept of tornado is a slight over exadurated, but the one in missorie that came withen 8 miles of my mothers town destroyed a hospital... I havent ever known the earth to swollow people lol. Granted I was hella freeked out my first huge earthquake I was pissed at my mom and uncles for shakeing the whole house and I demanded to know how they did it, I was like 6 or so, and I was mainly ticked cause a pickle jar fell off the fridge and broke over my head.

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 09:56 AM
I thought the frase was swoop, or it could be scope, but what do I know im only half black, lol.

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 09:52 AM

I'm thinking the sun better get its lazy arse up so I can go fishing, maybe find my new bobber I left at the dock. I doubt it's still there, it was pretty windy.

Good luck on them fishen's budd. Learn to cook off the bottom or stay on the top.

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 09:50 AM
Thinking thank God for coffe this morning.

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 09:48 AM
Im seriouse though, have you ever seen the after tornado news. Scary stuff!

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 09:44 AM
Waz up B

Hahahha haaa! That just made me feel hella gangster.

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 09:42 AM
Good mornin!

just peeking in few more weeks left so far while here in Kentucky i noticed the Bruins winning a Cup finally an also just saw a tornado form last night an start up near Church hill downs lucky only minor damages there wonder what will happen to me next lol waving waving

Ill stci with my earthquakes thank you verry much, them Tornado's scar the living crap out of me and Im too you to start wearing Depends.

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 09:35 AM
hmmm resort. What was th occasion?

flawlessmeans's photo
Thu 06/23/11 09:30 AM
Nah! Ill put em all out on frunt street, makes it so much easyar that way.

Is not under 30 lol

flawlessmeans's photo
Wed 06/22/11 11:54 PM
I dont get anoyed ever lol so quit anoying me ha haha

He is absolutely perfect, he even has the sword and cape.

flawlessmeans's photo
Wed 06/22/11 11:18 PM
LOL yeah she must be good lookinglaugh

flawlessmeans's photo
Wed 06/22/11 11:11 PM
LOL, Aaaand whats your excuse for all the hand lotion near every window seal in your house???

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25