no photo
Thu 12/15/16 09:36 AM
I like them

no photo
Wed 12/14/16 08:41 AM
No question at all.
The point is most woman love them and most men don't !

no photo
Wed 12/14/16 07:31 AM
yes or no and how much dose fashion play a part or men looking ?

no photo
Wed 12/14/16 07:26 AM
FIND A nudist woman would be good :}

no photo
Wed 12/14/16 07:20 AM
SO WHAT IS TO MISS READ BUT 53 ? WHAT IF I LIVE NEXT DOOR TO YOU BUT I AM 52 OR 50 !ALSO WHAT IF WE HAVE A PLANE AND CAN FLY ALL OVER THE WORLD
I GUESS WHAT I AM SAYING TRY NOT TO BE SO JUGDE MENTAL

no photo
Tue 12/13/16 03:43 PM
Why when you say to a woman I HATE CARDS AND CARD SHOPS they always think you are joking :/
so when you get a card for your birthday you look at it like what do I do with is what a waste of money
they get upset and they are always saying we should always tell the truth

no photo
Tue 12/13/16 03:18 PM

I'm looking for a man, but all men want to do on here is just send sex messages. I'm starting to think that I'm too ugly and that nobody will ever want me. I'm going to be 35 in February and I'm not happy being alone. I guess I'm not good enough for anyone...tears

I went and read your profile. It might be something in your list of don't want's that's hurting you. Just saying.

i agree that she needs to fix her profile

towards the end this is what she wrote

(Also, I had my kids, they are not with me, thank God, )

thank god that you dont have your kids.. does this mean
you dont care about them

either way
please take that info out
that pretty much can be a turn off
by any man

sounds like a witch I am safe as I have red hair just don't tell her I die it

no photo
Tue 12/13/16 02:57 PM
So who is the women who makes a post only to delete her profile !

no photo
Tue 12/13/16 02:38 PM
one day she calls me on the phone and says can you come quick the car has stop working
so I say what do you think is wrong with it
she says I think there may be a bit of water in the carb
so I say ok I am on my way where are you
she saying in the lake at the end of the street .

no photo
Tue 12/13/16 01:51 PM
A dishwasher is a wast of a good cupboard

no photo
Tue 12/13/16 01:21 PM
any Nickleback fans on from UK Wigan beybe

no photo
Tue 12/13/16 01:09 PM
why is it most seem to be deleted ?

no photo
Tue 12/13/16 12:49 PM
well its free and free 9 out of 10 means crap but are the paying ones any better !
I think you pay them to KEEP you single

no photo
Tue 12/13/16 11:07 AM
Hi all I live in Wigan any one on line for a chat !?!

no photo
Tue 12/13/16 10:25 AM

It seems too me that every dating site - some men have one thing in their mind and over look what they seek.... for example ...when a man messages some women with good intentions...the woman think this block could be a " player or looking for one night stand " when in reality that person just wants to get to know someone... No wonder why so many dating sites has *****holes and pricks...who make other men look bad....well you can't blame the woman for that .....

Translation: The OP has been sending private messages to women who don't know him, and they aren't responding like he wants then to.

But.... What is the question?

I could be mistaken, but it seems that the OP is asking, "Why won't women here reply to my private messages?"

Which boils down to "I don't know how to properly communicate with women and I need someone to blame for me not being successful."

There is no question, more like needing to vent and/or rant.

no photo
Tue 12/13/16 10:20 AM
Why is it women always want a dish washer when you get a new kitchen and worst they make you get one by saying all you do is put things in and take them out clean when there done , then spend most of their time wanting someone to fill it and clean it and empty it .
LADYS YOU HAD A DISH WASHER BEFROE YOU SPENT £££££ on one THE MAN

no photo
Tue 12/13/16 10:06 AM
what do you call an honest Israeli business man
asif

no photo
Tue 12/13/16 09:45 AM

When I was younger I thought god was in jail coz my dad told me god works in strange ways haha

(strange ways ) is also a pub close to me :)

no photo
Tue 12/13/16 09:32 AM
I am still going full speed ahead
do not look left or right
do not pass go or collect 200 quid

no photo
Tue 12/13/16 09:26 AM
let my X girl paint my toe nails then she gave me a mickyfin ( druged drink) I past out woke up in hospital with all the nurses laughing at them