Community > Posts By > traineddragon

traineddragon's photo
Thu 10/08/09 01:51 AM
I'm tired really of looking so hard and never truely finding any companionship. I have been treated so bad, wrongly. Usually, people tell me it's the other way around? I'm tired of being lied to, looked down on, cheated on and treated like I mean nothing when I treat a women I'm interested in or love/attracted to like gold, unconditional.

I'm a calm, level-headed, open minded guy. I get along with everyone, I just want to have fun like you do, we do. Find that girl that just has perfect-imperfections (know what I mean)? I know shes' out there and I know I will find a women that feels strongly as I do. I don't want to jump in real fast, email and stuff for awhile & talk to get to know each other and then soon maybe meet up.

Until then I love all you ladies & I respect each and everyone of you, guys like me don't come around very often but if they do ladies latch on and don't take the things you have for granted.. EVER!

traineddragon's photo
Thu 10/08/09 01:44 AM
wow, ty that was fast... dannnnggg... lol

traineddragon's photo
Thu 10/08/09 01:42 AM
I'm new to this site and I read some of the other threads and you really wont have to worry about me. =}

I'm here to meet people like everyone else and I have tried alot of different things. So now I find this place and I decided to 'test the water'. Anyway I really am looking for that special person that I've never found in any other women 'yet'. I'll keep my options open and I may never know.

Hi everyone!!!!! Love me they do!!!!! I'm kidding..

2 Next