Community > Posts By > Gazzatron

Gazzatron's photo
Mon 10/12/09 07:41 AM

highschool????

Did you belong to the cool kid crowd? the geek/nerd crowd? the stuck up
crowd? Were you bullied? Have you changed????

<---------FORMER COOL KID!!!! :wink: laugh :wink: laugh :wink:
laugh

<-----Former nerd....

bullied? always, but did I let it get to me? not back in them days. In fact, i've been bullied so long even with simple gibes from my brothers that to only have it affect me once in almost 25 years is just down to how much I let it get to me.

Have I changed? yes, i'm a little bit lazier now... but what happens when you go from academic 30-35 hour/5 day weeks to working 6 days at over 50 hours per week? :P

Gazzatron's photo
Mon 10/12/09 07:32 AM

It heals!!

Faster for some then others

Time
Patience
And good ole freinds do it every time!!

I get by with a little help from my freinds.......

What would you do if I sang out of tune, would you stand up and walk out on me? Lend me your ears and i'll sing you a song, and i'll try not to sing out of key :P

Gazzatron's photo
Mon 10/12/09 07:28 AM
Tell me why I don't like mondays? I don't know because i'm off :P lol

Gazzatron's photo
Mon 10/12/09 07:26 AM
I maybe should have said 'Duuuuuuuude! where's my car?'

(its a movie, somewhere, I know i've watched it lol.)

Gazzatron's photo
Mon 10/12/09 07:22 AM
Thank you for sharing that with us. That was incredibly moving. It just shows how much perspective on life as a whole changes with age.

Gazzatron's photo
Mon 10/12/09 07:20 AM

Is that the only face you can show us in here ??

Im the one hurting ya know.

Geesh.

Have a hug. Sounds like you could do with one. flowerforyou

Gazzatron's photo
Mon 10/12/09 07:16 AM

Welcome aboard the mingle ship setting sail for any port of call - USA, Canada, UK, Aus, and anywhere else you can find :D

Gary :thumbsup:

Even Amsterdam?
smokin

laugh

Well if there's someone on here from there, then yes, Amsterdam as well.

Sweeeeet!

I prefer Savoury.... lol

Gazzatron's photo
Mon 10/12/09 07:15 AM

Welcome to mingle, have fun!
waving waving waving

Add to the welcome, chatting on forums and adding a pic might be useful advice for starters smile2

But above all, just jump in and swim. No-one's likely to sink if we're all in this together.

Gazzatron's photo
Mon 10/12/09 07:13 AM
Welcome aboard :)

Hope you have fun.

And of course I'll be gentle... fragile packages often state handle with care :D

Gazzatron's photo
Mon 10/12/09 07:11 AM

Welcome aboard the mingle ship setting sail for any port of call - USA, Canada, UK, Aus, and anywhere else you can find :D

Even Amsterdam?
smokin

laugh

Well if there's someone on here from there, then yes, Amsterdam as well.

Gazzatron's photo
Mon 10/12/09 07:04 AM

Gazzatron's photo
Mon 10/12/09 07:01 AM
Firstly welcome to mingle.

Secondly, mutual match only brings up a match if both parties click yes on each other. Sometimes they might not reply straight away because they are doing something else with their time. So be patient - Good things come to those who wait biggrin

Thirdly, Use the forums. You will be able to weed out who is more active and who isn't, so you would then know who would be better to get hold of.

And Finally, because i'm so forgetful, I'm Gary. Hope ya find this information good enough :) waving

Gazzatron's photo
Mon 10/12/09 06:56 AM
lol. Thats what this topic's all about.. for the newbies to find they make occasional mistakes... - but its usually light-humoured and much fun :)

Gazzatron's photo
Mon 10/12/09 06:53 AM

Good question
laugh thankslaugh

I find it depends on who I was with at the time, how long i'd been with them, but how attached I was to them as well..

I can honestly say, a broken heart is like a burn scar. It takes while to heal, but there's always something there for the person who caused the heartbreak. And that I believe is when the 'scar' is tolerable, you've accepted that everything has finished and you're ready to start again. However long this takes is down to the individual.

{Just as a slight side note - has anyone thought it a little odd that the mirror is asking questions??? lol - snow white has to find the answer in return for prince charming?? laugh}

Gazzatron's photo
Mon 10/12/09 06:42 AM

1 NEAL MC MOY

2 CRHS YOUNG

3 ERIN KALIN

4 TRVES TWIT

5 REBA

6 RASCAL FLATES

7 SUGERLAND

8 BRUCK AND DUNN

9 ZACK BACK BAND

10 TIM MC GRAWAR

SONGS

1 LADYS LOVE CONTREY BOYS

2 WITH YOUR BLACK DREASS ON

3 TWANG

4 LOVE MY SELFF

5 THE RIVER

6 RED LIGHT

7 JUST GOT STORTED LOVEIN YOU

8 WELLCOME TO THE FUTURE

9 KISS A GIRL WITH I SAY IT I WHANT KISS A GUY

10 SHE,S COUNTREY

Please can you check all you're spellings in this topic? you can edit it, but I can just about use a bit of decoding and deciphering to understand you have 10 artists and 10 songs listed. Is song 1 by artist 1? Or do we have to mix and match like Artist 1 goes to Song 6? Or is it just 2 separate lists? lol help?

Gazzatron's photo
Sun 10/11/09 06:59 AM
Good morning to you, from the afternoon here. And its the evening shift for me at work, so i'm going offline in about 10 mins.

Gazzatron's photo
Sun 10/11/09 06:55 AM

One more thing that could be added to this would be too...

Guys keep your shirts on "UNLESS YOU HAVE A GREAT BOD"...and
Women and Young Girls "QUIT POSING IN YOUR BRA'S AND UNDERWEAR"

Ok, where's my dress gone then.... lol.

Gazzatron's photo
Sun 10/11/09 06:51 AM

drinker Moring! Hope everyone's weekend is going well!

I've forgotten what a full weekend is like, I think i've worked every weekend in the last 6 months lol.

Gazzatron's photo
Sun 10/11/09 06:34 AM
Questions for the media lol.

Why is it so important for us to know about someone famous dying?

Haven't we got more pressing concerns to worry about? - such as politicians and the way the countries are run?

Yes it is sad news that he's died, as it is with anyone who passes away, but i'm sorry, I have more important issues in my mind, like hoping my dad stabilises himself and that one day i'll get back in touch with my son.

Gazzatron's photo
Sat 10/10/09 08:05 PM
Edited by Gazzatron on Sat 10/10/09 08:05 PM
youtube don't like me and BB code :(